PDA

View Full Version : MBA decision




ijen0311
Dec 3, 2011, 11:34 AM
I'm close to buying a 13" MBA (the cheaper model).

Is there anticipation that the price will go down? I missed the BestBuy sale, but can get close to that price with MacMall at $1234 + 1.5% cash back from eBates.

:confused:



jvmxtra
Dec 3, 2011, 11:37 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

We missed the bestbuy n now there's no deal.


Unless you really need it I suggest you wait.

I am hoping for Xmas.

Minhthien
Dec 3, 2011, 12:15 PM
I'm close to buying a 13" MBA (the cheaper model).

Is there anticipation that the price will go down? I missed the BestBuy sale, but can get close to that price with MacMall at $1234 + 1.5% cash back from eBates.

:confused:

Try search CL once in a while. I found a 13' i5 256gb Sealed for 1300!

Zudeo
Dec 3, 2011, 04:55 PM
What's CL? :confused:

Minhthien
Dec 3, 2011, 05:05 PM
What's CL? :confused:

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/

wrinkster22
Dec 3, 2011, 05:16 PM
there are some great deals:
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/sys/2718983916.html

Xikum
Dec 3, 2011, 05:50 PM
Personally I would wait until the Ivy-bridge update if you can. It will put the prices of the 2011 model down.

Minhthien
Dec 3, 2011, 05:51 PM
Personally I would wait until the Ivy-bridge update if you can. It will put the prices of the 2011 model down.

I think you'll have to wait until next summer if you want ivy-bridge.