Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

guccigucci88

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
I have tried asking many times from mods such as balamw but have received no help at all. I received a friend request from a guy that got banned. Now I can't accept or deny his friend request resulting in a permanent your notifications: 1. Can someone please help me?

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
guccigucci88 I don't think the Mods can do anything: I don't think I have the ability to remove friend requests for example. The Admins might. Please use the Contact Us form to contact the site Admins.

annk

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
guccigucci88 I don't think the Mods can do anything: I don't think I have the ability to remove friend requests for example. The Admins might. Please use the Contact Us form to contact the site Admins.

I agree with robbie. Your frustration is not because of any inaction on the part of the mods, but because you didn't use the Contact form. ;)

I took a quick look just now and didn't see an obvious way to remedy the situation, at least not without more info (which wouldn't be appropriate to post here anyway), so sending a contact is your best bet. That will set the system in swing, and you're guaranteed an answer to a contact.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.