Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

diorio

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 22, 2002
British students are being paid to test out condoms and rate them in terms of pleasure, comfort, and performance qualities. I know this seems like a Peter2002 thread, but I thought it was amusing. Condom Testerouters

diorio

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 22, 2002
Originally posted by edvniow
Grrrrrrr.....why do American schools hace to be so uptite about sex, I would have taken this job in an instant!

I guess American schools think if their uptight about sex than nobody will do it. This of course isn't the case, so teens just end up having sex anyways. I too would have taken the job.:D

wsteineker

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2001
Montgomery, AL
Oh sweet lord, this has to be the greatest thing I've ever come across. Makes me want to change career goals. I used to want to be a professional beer taster, but then this gig had to come along. I wonder if they (the manufacturer) supply the "test partner" or if it's a sort of a find it yourself kind of operation. :)

diorio

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 22, 2002
Originally posted by wsteineker
Oh sweet lord, this has to be the greatest thing I've ever come across. Makes me want to change career goals. I used to want to be a professional beer taster, but then this gig had to come along. I wonder if they (the manufacturer) supply the "test partner" or if it's a sort of a find it yourself kind of operation. :)
I'm not sure if they supply a "test partner". I doubt it, or else it would just be like a prostitution scam.:D

springscansing

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2002
New York
Well from my past experience in American high schools, they never even mention sex much.

To be honest, America is too tight on sex in general though I suppose. Although, the same can't be said for violence!

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
Originally posted by springscansing
Well from my past experience in American high schools, they never even mention sex much.

To be honest, America is too tight on sex in general though I suppose. Although, the same can't be said for violence!

Ha, no kidding.
You can show dead bodies with all kinds of sick stuff done to them on TV, but the moment a nipple pops out, people sh*t bricks.

Stupid Puritans.

Ah well, at least they have people like us to introduce a bit of fun into the mainstream.

mcrain

macrumors 68000
Feb 8, 2002
Illinois
Originally posted by edvniow
Ha, no kidding.
You can show dead bodies with all kinds of sick stuff done to them on TV, but the moment a nipple pops out, people sh*t bricks.

Are you talking about that stupid thing they did on the pro-wrestling show? I guess one of the wrastlers (insert south carolina accent here) put on a mask and pretended to be another wrestler. He then had sexual relations with a dead woman. On TV! Shudder

(edit) this was on the wwe website.

Monday on RAW, Triple H revealed he had a tape that would prove Kane had sex with Katie Vick after she had died. The tape tuned out to be nothing but a cruel joke, as it showed the Game dressed up as Kane, re-enacting the supposed incident. An outraged Kane beat Triple H within an inch of his life. He then tossed him into the trunk of a car. From the outside, Kane told Triple H that it was his turn to get screwed.

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
Originally posted by mcrain

Are you talking about that stupid thing they did on the pro-wrestling show? I guess one of the wrastlers (insert south carolina accent here) put on a mask and pretended to be another wrestler. He then had sexual relations with a dead woman. On TV! Shudder

The huh?!
Damn I was just talking about TV and movies in general, how violence is generally accepted and shown without a second thought, but once you get something sexual in there it's either shunned or made in to a bad teenage bathroom joke.

As for that wresteling thing, that's just disgusting.
I think that belongs in the 'Ipods to be sold at Target thread.

Attachments

• emoticon-barf.gif
    emoticon-barf.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 298

diorio

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 22, 2002
Maybe on the family vacation I'll sneak away for a few hours and "test" some condoms out.:D

diorio

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 22, 2002
That is hilarious! Yep, I'm too horny. Not quite as horny as those who would find those smilies "stimulating" though.:D ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.