Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yearziro

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2009
is there any place i would be able to download the drivers for my macbook pro for a windows install i ask because since i have upgraded to mountain lion it has broken my ability to recieve them from the apple servers when i install windows with bootcamp

model is the latest 2011 13.3 mbp

Last edited:

yearziro

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2009
They dont let you download it from Bootcamp for dev preview?

no many people have claimed even with snow leopard and lion they are having trouble receiving the drivers from apple and apple is basically giving people the run around saying call back in a few days they are having server issues (this was last week and still no luck).

I have even talked to a senior tech adviser and did the remote access with him and he says it should work and he is even confused with the recent problems they have been having

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Well ML is a developer preview not meant for a machine you cannot afford to incur stability, or compatibility issues.

The only advise I can give you is submit a BR to apple and review their ML forums regarding this problem

yearziro

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2009
Well ML is a developer preview not meant for a machine you cannot afford to incur stability, or compatibility issues.

The only advise I can give you is submit a BR to apple and review their ML forums regarding this problem

i did last week when i was on the phone with an adviser still no luck

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.