PDA

View Full Version : Powerbook 1.67Ghz


CiBoys
Jul 7, 2005, 02:54 PM
i'm planning to get a new powerbook. i have a 12" 867 now and in september i'm planning to get the 1.67 15" PB. what do you all think? should i wait or is about time to switch to a new one. :confused: :confused: :confused:

cwedl
Jul 7, 2005, 03:00 PM
i'm planning to get a new powerbook. i have a 12" 867 now and in september i'm planning to get the 1.67 15" PB. what do you all think? should i wait or is about time to switch to a new one. :confused: :confused: :confused:

We may see updates in september, thats when they seem to update them for the paris expo. So wait and see, they should be updated soon.

dmw007
Jul 7, 2005, 08:06 PM
Updates are bound to come out very soon (faster G4s or perhaps one of the new low power 970FX G5s just announced). Personally, I am waiting till next spring/summer to buy a new PowerBook (hopefully with a dual-core Pentium M!).

So try to wait a little while longer if possible...