Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

reflex

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 19, 2002
Check the store on your favorite Apple website to see this:

Attachments

• applestore.jpg
    applestore.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 961

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
I'm guessing the store will be up by 9 AM. Where's shrek, should be interesting to see what happens with the stock today.....

D

Thirteenva

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2002
know whats hillarious about that page????

Its an old template, look at the top nav bar, it says itools and there is no switch button.

look...
http://store.apple.com/

I think thats pretty funny. The webdesign team is falling behind. If they need to hire someone new i'm available. :D

pmcaleer

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2002
Awesome. Awesome.

$999 iBook, and 1GHz PowerBook with SuperDrive. Can't afford the latter, but still... awesome.

reflex

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 19, 2002
And prices have gone down more than I expected in Europe (about 350 euro instead of just 200). And Radeon 7500.

Sounds like it's time to go Mac :D

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
Originally posted by robbieduncan

I can buy a nice new iBook soon?

New 12.1 Combo on it's way - 1-2 days build time. I might get it before the weekend! Anyone want to buy a slightly damaged Clamshell 466?

daniel77

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2002
seattle, wa
yeah 999. now switching might actually be possible; now i wont have to buy the thing in oregon because of 200 dollar tax :)

go mac:cool:

Chad4Mac

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2002
Los Angeles

New 12.1 Combo on it's way - 1-2 days build time. I might get it before the weekend! Anyone want to buy a slightly damaged Clamshell 466?

Damaged Clamshell?

How damaged?

How much?

Chad4Mac

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
Originally posted by Chad4Mac

Damaged Clamshell?

How damaged?

How much?

Chad4Mac

Slight damage to the dvd drive plastic cover section (drive still works perfectly though) and more importantly damage to power socket so as the book only charges/runs of mains powes when downwards pressure is applied to charger plug. Means I have to charge the damn thing upside down at the moment! Battery life has also dropped off noticably to ~1h. But worst of all - I and the clamshell are in London. Think eBay might be the way I'm afraid. Hope to get £300-400 ($450-$600, US). If you (or anyone more local! is interested, then mail me: robbie@robbieduncan.net). Almost forgot to say: It's got 320Mb RAM and Jaguar (retail version) with it. Will be taking the Airport card out for the new book though.

Chad4Mac

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2002
Los Angeles

Slight damage to the dvd drive plastic cover section (drive still works perfectly though) and more importantly damage to power socket so as the book only charges/runs of mains powes when downwards pressure is applied to charger plug. Means I have to charge the damn thing upside down at the moment! Battery life has also dropped off noticably to ~1h. But worst of all - I and the clamshell are in London. Think eBay might be the way I'm afraid. Hope to get £300-400 ($450-$600, US). If you (or anyone more local! is interested, then mail me: robbie@robbieduncan.net). Almost forgot to say: It's got 320Mb RAM and Jaguar (retail version) with it. Will be taking the Airport card out for the new book though.

Thank you...

...but No Thank You

Chad4mac

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.