Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Collin789

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
Raleigh, NC
I hope I'm aloud to do this on the forums. I have some Mountain Lion redeem codes I won't be using. The first people to PM me can have one.

Dragoro

macrumors 6502
Nov 27, 2010
They might be tied to your account, and you could end up being charged for em if they get used.

rovex

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2011
Kind gesture and appreciative of your commitment to the cause. I only have 1 spare code which i will use for my 2011 iMac when i return from my time off work abroad. :)

gnipun

macrumors newbie
Apr 3, 2012
I hope I'm aloud to do this on the forums. I have some Mountain Lion redeem codes I won't be using. The first people to PM me can have one.
Hi,
I am not exactly sure how to send a PM. (I usually just read other posts).
But if you still have a code left, I would highly appreciate one.

Thanks!

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
They might be tied to your account, and you could end up being charged for em if they get used.

They aren't. I got tired of waiting for my code and paid the $20, then gave my code to my daughter when it finally came and it worked and did not charge my account.

hafr

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2011
They aren't. I got tired of waiting for my code and paid the $20, then gave my code to my daughter when it finally came and it worked and did not charge my account.

Considering you used a code you were entitled to, of course they're not going to charge you for it. But there are a few people who have gotten more codes than they were entitled to, meaning using more than the ones you're allowed to entails the risk of being charged for those extra downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.