Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thewhitehart

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 9, 2005
The town without George Bailey
I'm sorry, I don't care if this seems like a useless post...

My battery runs out in 3 minutes and I just want to say that I'm drunk and I love my Mac!!!!

This is the first mac I've had... it's so stable compared to windows!

And I can see other windows computers in the network even if I choose for other windows users not to access my mac...

I'm just drunk and thrilled, excuse me...

Gmac07

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2005
if you just got the new ibook how come the battery only lasts for 3 minutes??? was that just a typo due to your drunken lust for your mac

killmoms

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2003
Durham, NC
Gmac07 said:
if you just got the new ibook how come the battery only lasts for 3 minutes??? was that just a typo due to your drunken lust for your mac
I think he meant that he was on battery power and he was posting as it was about to run out, not that he only gets 3 minutes of battery life ever. :p

gammamonk

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2004
Madison, WI
I love this thread! Usually you hear of people getting drunk and calling their ex-girlfriend or grandparents or something. This dude posts on online forums!

Very modern!

thewhitehart

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 9, 2005
The town without George Bailey
Hooray!!!

gammamonk said:
I love this thread! Usually you hear of people getting drunk and calling their ex-girlfriend or grandparents or something. This dude posts on online forums!

Very modern!

Hey what's up guys,

Japan kicks ass I will move there and teach english next year hooray thanks for posting my ex girlfriend can suck it I wish cause I miss her she's a that and shes satisfied with tath bastard he's an ass.

I'm actually drunk again right now, posting on my mac from my bedroom with my wireless network. I found a 11 dollar grolsh 12 pack at the a and p for 11 dollars! and my heineken keg mini is cute.

Anyway, I love my mac so much now... it's so cool how the program options appears at the top of the screen instead of in the window and all the cool super sweet graphic stuff and no virus software or whatver the hell yeah I was sick of that stuff with windows although I was really good with protecting my computer what the heck I don't care I dont have to anymore because mac is my friend and if it were a woman i would make sweet love to it.

I'm listening to rocky raccoon by the beatles and it is damn cool on my ibook I like it a lot except when I put more ram in in it was very scary and it was shaking and i shoved the ram in but it turned out alright and I freaked if I bent the ram or got moisture on it or whatver the hell but it is working right now so I don't give a damn. This laptop is so sweet I don;'t know what to do with myself and I won't let anyone touch it but I am going to ireland and I will miss my ibook very much because I have to go to a wedding and ibook will be left in new york.

Anyway, mac is sweet, I am glad I switched, now I want a Mac deskop and trash windows with their conflicting programs and do I want to make windows media the default player no and all that garbage. Steve Jobs kicks balls thanks stedve

John

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.