PDA

View Full Version : Yes, Bluetooth Integrated in New Nano!

Aqua Bliss
Sep 12, 2012, 01:39 PM
Finally, I can wear wireless headphones when working out and send music to my speakers without using a clunky adapter... !

Jessica Lares
Sep 12, 2012, 02:20 PM
I like Bluetooth, AirPlay would have been cooler though.

iLoveMyApple
Sep 12, 2012, 02:28 PM
Wifi would have been welcomed too.

notjustjay
Sep 12, 2012, 03:18 PM
Bluetooth was kind of a necessity now that there is NO way to play music from your new nano to any iPod speaker dock...

(Other than using the line-out, I guess... but that's messy!)

Aqua Bliss
Sep 12, 2012, 04:41 PM
Bluetooth was kind of a necessity now that there is NO way to play music from your new nano to any iPod speaker dock...

I've been saying it was a necessity for the last 2 generations but they didn't do anything about it.... finally they heard our cries.

BrennerM
Sep 12, 2012, 08:25 PM

Huh? The new Nano has a Lightning port. Buy a Lightning-to-30-pin adapter and you can plug it into any speaker dock. Or buy a new speaker dock with a Lightning connector (you know they'll make 'em!)

kaielement
Sep 12, 2012, 09:00 PM
Anyone else miss the old nano

----------

Also what gives no clip one of the things I liked tho most about the nano 6th gen....

Orange Furball
Sep 12, 2012, 09:08 PM

----------

Also what gives no clip one of the things I liked tho most about the nano 6th gen....

And the watch features.

ftaok
Sep 12, 2012, 09:08 PM

----------

I will miss the nano6G. I figure that I'll replace mine using Apple's $60 replacement battery program.

If the nano7G is able to utilize the Nike+ footpod, then I may be in the market for one, but I doubt it.

notjustjay
Sep 12, 2012, 11:09 PM
Huh? The new Nano has a Lightning port. Buy a Lightning-to-30-pin adapter and you can plug it into any speaker dock. Or buy a new speaker dock with a Lightning connector (you know they'll make 'em!)

I'm worried about that ominous fine print on the Lightning adaptor that says "Video and iPod out not supported".