PDA

View Full Version : DS9 Comes to DVD in February

vniow
Nov 16, 2002, 04:20 PM
Star Trek fans wondering what to do with life once all seven seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation on DVD have been released come December can take heart: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine on DVD is following right behind.

Season 1 of DS9 on DVD Paramount Home Entertainment has announced that the entire series of DS9, plus a Gamma Quadrant's worth of special extras, will be issued on DVD in 2003 with Season One due on February 25th. (http://www.startrek.com/news/productnews.asp?ID=126423)

Megaquad
Nov 16, 2002, 04:36 PM
mmmm... cant wait to see those beautiful freshly ripped divx episodes :D

LethalWolfe
Nov 16, 2002, 06:55 PM
Oh ****** ya! This is one of the few series I actually like enough to want to own all of!

Sweet! :):):)

Lethal

bousozoku
Nov 16, 2002, 07:58 PM
This is great news! I'll be glad to see something good in Star Trek series. :)

Megaquad:No need to talk about stealing here.

GeeYouEye
Nov 17, 2002, 07:38 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Quark
Nov 17, 2002, 08:46 PM
I have the entire collection on VHS already from Columbia House videos. Great company and great video quality (for VHS).

Even though I have the entire series on VHS, I'll be getting the DVD version as well - much better audio/video quality and I can't wait to see the extras.

Now, if I could only figure out a way to sell them to my customers on the promenade...

:cool:

Take Care,
Quark

Durandal7
Nov 17, 2002, 09:37 PM
Hurrah, this is good news since many of the later epsiodes have not been released on VHS. I want a copy of "In the Pale Moonlight" and "What You Leave Behind" damnit :D

diorio
Nov 18, 2002, 08:36 AM
DS9 had a really good finale, and one of my friends has been bitchin' that they didn't have it on VHS yet, so now hopefully he'll be satisfied.:D

Mr. Anderson
Nov 18, 2002, 01:27 PM
Interesting - some of the shows are actually pretty good - how many seasons were there and how long do you think till we see all released? I never saw the last couple seasons, though, and it would be great to rent them.

D

diorio
Nov 19, 2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet
Interesting - some of the shows are actually pretty good - how many seasons were there and how long do you think till we see all released? I never saw the last couple seasons, though, and it would be great to rent them.

D

There were 7 seasons, as in NG, and voyager. It will probably take 1 year to release them all, I think that is what they did with NG.