Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
This is great news! I'll be glad to see something good in Star Trek series. :)

Megaquad:No need to talk about stealing here.

Quark

macrumors regular
Jan 9, 2002
Nice!

I have the entire collection on VHS already from Columbia House videos. Great company and great video quality (for VHS).

Even though I have the entire series on VHS, I'll be getting the DVD version as well - much better audio/video quality and I can't wait to see the extras.

Now, if I could only figure out a way to sell them to my customers on the promenade...

:cool:

Take Care,
Quark

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
Hurrah, this is good news since many of the later epsiodes have not been released on VHS. I want a copy of "In the Pale Moonlight" and "What You Leave Behind" damnit :D

diorio

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2002
DS9 had a really good finale, and one of my friends has been bitchin' that they didn't have it on VHS yet, so now hopefully he'll be satisfied.:D

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Interesting - some of the shows are actually pretty good - how many seasons were there and how long do you think till we see all released? I never saw the last couple seasons, though, and it would be great to rent them.

D

diorio

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2002
Originally posted by dukestreet
Interesting - some of the shows are actually pretty good - how many seasons were there and how long do you think till we see all released? I never saw the last couple seasons, though, and it would be great to rent them.

D

There were 7 seasons, as in NG, and voyager. It will probably take 1 year to release them all, I think that is what they did with NG.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.