PDA

View Full Version : British fakers

diorio
Nov 18, 2002, 03:24 PM
It seems that women aren't the only ones faking "it" in the bedroom, men are doing it too. Orgasmo (http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/11/18/offbeat.britain.sex.reut/index.html) (I don't know why, but I'm obsessed with British sex current events.)

mcrain
Nov 18, 2002, 04:44 PM
I faked this weekend.

Macette
Nov 18, 2002, 05:04 PM
Er... how do boys fake it? I thought it only goes soft if it, you know, reaches its goal. Or can you fake 'soft'?!

Just a dyke in need of answers... :)

Mr. Anderson
Nov 18, 2002, 06:45 PM
I don't know how you guys are faking - maybe with a condom, but even then, you have to have some sort of evidence of actually getting there, right?

D

scem0
Nov 18, 2002, 06:49 PM
why would a guy fake it in the 1st place?

springscansing
Nov 18, 2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by scem0

I guess you've not had many sexual encounters, huh.

rainman::|:|
Nov 18, 2002, 07:13 PM
god how i've wished i could fake it at times... i've faked *enjoyment* a lot, the orgasms were on their own--

BTW, on Wellbutrin, many guys can have multiples ;)

pnw

Mr. Anderson
Nov 18, 2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by scem0

you're just showing you're inexperience there.....I could think of several reasons, but personally, I wouldn't and just comment to my wife that it ain't going to happen tonight ;) which sometimes happens if you've had a bit to drink....but its still fun trying.

D

solvs
Nov 19, 2002, 01:44 AM
Sometimes, after a couple of hours, the girl gets tired. Sometimes the guy just doesn't feel like finishing. But...

Originally posted by dukestreet

....but its still fun trying.
D

TimDaddy
Nov 19, 2002, 03:00 AM
Let's say you get done too quickly. Instead of being embarasssed, try and keep it up and keep going for at least a somewhat respectable amount of time. When you figure you've at least competed with her ex-boyfriends, then fake it and go to sleep!

But.... umm... that's just a guess. I wouldn't really know about that myself. :rolleyes:

Hemingray
Nov 19, 2002, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by springscansing

I guess you've not had many sexual encounters, huh.

That's not necessarily a bad thing... :p

The few girls I've been with, I had absolutely no reason to "fake it", so I can't really comprehend wanting to do that either. And may that day never come. (Oops, this belongs in the pun thread! Bwahaha! :D Heh, sorry...)

diorio
Nov 19, 2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Hemingray

That's not necessarily a bad thing... :p

The few girls I've been with, I had absolutely no reason to "fake it", so I can't really comprehend wanting to do that either. And may that day never come. (Oops, this belongs in the pun thread! Bwahaha! :D Heh, sorry...)

Well at least you spelled it with a "ome" and not a "um".:D