PDA

View Full Version : Lines across links- HELP




morphius111
Oct 8, 2012, 09:59 PM
I get lines across links using Safari 6 on a ML.
How can i fix it. here is an example how it looks like. Look at the lines on top of the links. I get that on a lot of sites.



morphius111
Oct 9, 2012, 09:41 AM
Sorry had to bump it. I really need help solving this problem :-(

Weaselboy
Oct 9, 2012, 09:43 AM
Sorry had to bump it. I really need help solving this problem :-(

I have never seen anything like that on Safari. Does it do it only in Safari (do you see it in Chrome)?

Do you maybe have an extension installed that is doing this?

If you want to past what forum it is I would be glad to check and tell you if it does it for me on Safari.

morphius111
Oct 9, 2012, 09:51 AM
I have never seen anything like that on Safari. Does it do it only in Safari (do you see it in Chrome)?

Do you maybe have an extension installed that is doing this?

If you want to past what forum it is I would be glad to check and tell you if it does it for me on Safari.

Thanks for the reply.
it doesn't do it on Chrome, neither on Firefox. Only on Safari. It has nothing to do with the forum example I have shown. It does it with many other sites.
The only extension I have is 1Password. I did enable and then disabled the Develop Menu

----------

I have never seen anything like that on Safari. Does it do it only in Safari (do you see it in Chrome)?

Do you maybe have an extension installed that is doing this?

If you want to past what forum it is I would be glad to check and tell you if it does it for me on Safari.

Problem solved thanks to you. I just realized I had another extension. SEO QUAKE and it had the no follow links highlighted. Thanks for the heads up about the extension :-)

Weaselboy
Oct 9, 2012, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the reply.
it doesn't do it on Chrome, neither on Firefox. Only on Safari. It has nothing to do with the forum example I have shown. It does it with many other sites.
The only extension I have is 1Password. I did enable and then disabled the Develop Menu

You might try disabling the 1PW extension just to eliminate that as the cause.

One other thought... start Font Book app then do common key-a to select all fonts. Then go to the File menu and tell it to validate all fonts. I am wondering if you have a corrupt font.