PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Ultimate-Omen
Sep 14, 2005, 11:10 PM
At last my new mac is within my arms!...i couldnt be happier with my purchase:
stock 12" ibook
i plan to up the ram and get a external hd later.

alexstein
Sep 14, 2005, 11:47 PM
congratulations on your new purchase!! i'm pretty sure you will love it!!

Bern
Sep 15, 2005, 12:02 AM
Sweet! Those are nice iBooks.

ajampam
Sep 15, 2005, 12:10 AM
Apple really updated those books....they are pretty cool machines...wish you lots n lots of luck and fun with it :)

Ultimate-Omen
Sep 15, 2005, 02:31 AM
thanx for the support and positivity everyone. So far I am extremely pleased with my ibook.

Viewtiful Rich
Sep 15, 2005, 02:55 AM
Sweet! I'm a new Mac user too... I'm spending all my free time learning all the cool little things about OSX, it's just awesome!

Elrond39
Sep 15, 2005, 02:58 AM
Sweet! I'm a new Mac user too... I'm spending all my free time learning all the cool little things about OSX, it's just awesome!

I know right now that my next is going to be a Mac.... just not sure which (I have two or so years until that time, at any rate.).

Chaszmyr
Sep 15, 2005, 03:40 AM

One of the little things you need to learn is that if you hold shift when you minimize a folder, activate exposť, or activate Dashboard it will do it in slow motion. Great for showing off eyecandy to your PC using friends :D

Abstract
Sep 15, 2005, 07:31 AM
Great for showing off eyecandy to your PC using friends :D

Or you can run around with that beautiful little white piece of eye-candy in your arms and say, "Hey guys, look at my new iPod!"

wdlove
Sep 15, 2005, 11:22 AM
thanx for the support and positivity everyone. So far I am extremely pleased with my ibook.

The iBook is great. Very happy to hear of your excitement. Getting additional memory is very smart. How much are you planning to purchase? You notice a increase in performance. Getting AppleCare is also very important.

Ultimate-Omen
Sep 15, 2005, 06:53 PM
The iBook is great. Very happy to hear of your excitement. Getting additional memory is very smart. How much are you planning to purchase? You notice a increase in performance. Getting AppleCare is also very important.
im planning on maxing it out, which means ill be buying a 1gb ram stick for my baby. :D