PDA

View Full Version : Stylish ibook ?

dylomel
Oct 3, 2005, 11:43 PM
I have been waiting for the PB G5 since i-dunno-when, and finally gave in, ordered the latest G4 ibook yesterday. This will be my first mac :D yay ~ apart from all those switching confusions, I wonder how i can presonalize the ibook appearance without voiding the warranty :confused: :confused: any recommendations for good mods or cases ? any tips will be appreciated ;) thanks all you experts in advance !!!!!!

Patmian212
Oct 4, 2005, 01:35 AM
go to applefritter.com and search for ibook mods and it shows some really cool mods people did, it might give you ideas.

mcadam
Oct 4, 2005, 03:47 AM
I found some golden ornamental stickers that I'm very much considering adorning my PB with. I met a guy this summer who had just been drawing doodles all over his PB with a black magic marker and added a few random stickers - it was strange to see this, the styliest of laptops treated so casually. And somehow I liked it.

A

devilot
Oct 4, 2005, 10:29 AM
Okay, it looks like they're under construction... but I think these are like 'stickers' for the front/top cover of the iBook. Link (http://www.macskinz.com/MACSKINZ/designs.html). I'm trying to find... because I thought there was another site similar to this, I'll go poke around some more.