PDA

View Full Version : Apple Store Down?

Gus
Jan 20, 2002, 12:26 AM
I just went to the Apple Store, and they have the -We're Sorry We're Updating the Store- page? I've only ever seen this at Expo and product release meetings. Any ideas?

Gus

Tomasz
Jan 20, 2002, 12:32 AM
Don't get your hopes up.... but don't not have some expectations:)

cough, cough, G5, cough
j/k :D

dantec
Jan 20, 2002, 12:53 AM
It just says its connecting to then, and after waiting ever so long I get the error message with "Connection timed out".

2 days before the iPod, the store was on "reconstruction". It is the 20th (here in Switzerland) and with 2 more days to go until the 22nd announcmement, this might be the reason.:cool:

cough, cough, G5, cough cough, I must see the doctor!

Tomasz
Jan 20, 2002, 01:04 AM
I see you caught my cough:D

irmongoose
Jan 20, 2002, 03:18 AM
Guess it was for no reason at all...

I see nothing new....

Microsoft_Windows_Hater
Jan 20, 2002, 10:42 PM
I cant connect at all to apple.com let alone apple store!

G4scott
Jan 20, 2002, 10:50 PM
works fine for me. Nothing new, but they may have it ready to switch in a second. I hope that the new PowerMacs are 1+ Ghz. That would be sweet, that and dual processors across the line. Now we're talking.

Maybe if Apple suprises us...

cough, cough, G5, cough, cough...

Man, that cough is contagious :p

Tomasz
Jan 20, 2002, 10:57 PM
I caught it a long time ago and more and more people catch it every day.... it just won't go away until something comes along to subside it. You all know what i mean.... cough

Tomasz

BurntCalc
Jan 20, 2002, 11:08 PM
Tuesday would be the day for an announcement. It fits with previous rumors and previous announcements (typically tuesdays).

Although it must have been a very brief outage, cuz it works fine now. :confused: