Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LEVENDIZ

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 10, 2010
Australia
Just brought an 11 inch MacBook Air and need a messenger to take to school. It has to fit an A4 exercise book (pretty thick one), school diary (is a bit bigger then an iPad Mini, small pencil case, iPad Mini with a little room to spare.

If anyone has a bag that can fit all this and would recommend it thanks, i'd like to have an option between leather and fabric.

Thanks, LEVz

Sully151

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2013
Timbuk2 all the way. You can order a custom one and it can be as plain as you want.

Dedicated laptop storage plus a place for your iPad.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
I have a merrell bag (daily brief) Comes in Black on their site but you can get it in Khaki on other sites, it's nice and only $99

4129rqPJYJL.jpg

Merrell now has another bag as well for $109. I've been a fan of merrell products for a while now.

http://www.merrell.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/31552U/0/Unisex/Transport-Brief

Just noticed you're not in the USA....not sure what your options are for this anyway.

kjmff5

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2011
Timbuk2 all the way. You can order a custom one and it can be as plain as you want.

Dedicated laptop storage plus a place for your iPad.

+1
I have just a straight black bag. Plain, subtle, there when I need it. Not looking to attract attention.

LEVENDIZ

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 10, 2010
Australia
Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.