PDA

View Full Version : Video podcasts?

cube
Oct 14, 2005, 12:14 PM
Where are the video podcasts?

tobefirst
Oct 14, 2005, 01:19 PM
They are mixed in with the regular podcasts on iTunes. Unfortunately, there is not currently an easy way to tell whether it's an audio podcast or a video one. (At least that I know of.)

If anyone knows differently, please inform all of us...otherwise, perhaps we could list our favorite video podcasts and kind of create a "best of" list right here?

croshtique
Oct 14, 2005, 01:36 PM
Someone over at macosxhints worked out how to generate an interesting video 'podcast' from del.icio.us. Have a look here (http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20051014062954273&lsrc=osxh).

hotwire132002
Oct 14, 2005, 01:47 PM
They are mixed in with the regular podcasts on iTunes. Unfortunately, there is not currently an easy way to tell whether it's an audio podcast or a video one.

I just flipped over to the podcasts on iTunes, and there's a "video podcasts" section right at the top.

mcmav37
Oct 14, 2005, 01:50 PM
Where are the video podcasts?

Well, right now the top scrolling section on the Podcast page is "Video Podcasts." I don't think that is an all encompassing list, but maybe just new ones.

Also, if it is a video podcast, it has the little TV icon next to the title in the name column.

I'm sure pretty soon there will be an easier way to search specifically for video podcasts as they are sure to proliferate like mad now.

muffinman
Oct 14, 2005, 08:50 PM
a podcast that uses video instead of audio. sort of like a recorded talk show or whatever you want it to be.