Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 11, 2013
what is the game on iPad mini called? (the right one)

Attachments

• nMuS.png
    nMuS.png
    361.9 KB · Views: 152

TJ61

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2011
what is the game on iPad mini called? (the right one)

I wonder if it's a screenshot from the not-yet-ready-for-release Real Racing 3. The pic on the left, on the full size iPad, is more clearly RR3.

Regards,
Tom

TJ61

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2011
What do you mean "Not-Yet-Ready-For-Release"?

I meant not yet at the time of that ad picture The picture on the left is definitely RR, and I doubt Apple would use a RR competitor in the same shot. Also, I think Apple was using RR3 info in its iPad campaign before it (RR3) was released. I have RR3, and haven't seen anything that remotely looks like the pic on the right.

But, maybe it's not a racing game at all; just some car info app.

Regards,
Tom

AppleDeviceUser

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2012
Canada
I meant not yet at the time of that ad picture The picture on the left is definitely RR, and I doubt Apple would use a RR competitor in the same shot. Also, I think Apple was using RR3 info in its iPad campaign before it (RR3) was released. I have RR3, and haven't seen anything that remotely looks like the pic on the right.

But, maybe it's not a racing game at all; just some car info app.

Regards,
Tom

Oh I see, thanks.

-Dave

GKDAIR

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2011
Why do people sign their name at the end of their post? Do you know how many toms or daves there are in the world?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.