Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tekmoe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 12, 2005
It is stuck in Indianapolis right now with a shipping status of "Clearance Delay." Anyone else have this message showing up in their fedex tracking info?

Oct 25, 2005 3:09 AM
Shipment exception
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Regulatory agency clearance delay

3:09 AM
Clearance delay
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

2:35 AM
In transit
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Package available for clearance

2:31 AM
Clearance delay
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Oct 24, 2005 10:41 AM
Departed FedEx location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Oct 23, 2005 9:59 PM
Departed FedEx location
ANCHORAGE, AK

8:10 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
ANCHORAGE, AK

Oct 22, 2005 11:30 PM
At local FedEx facility
SHANGHAI CN

6:48 PM
Left origin
SHANGHAI CN

5:24 PM
Picked up
SHANGHAI CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff

9:19 AM
Package data transmitted to FedEx

it is almost here! i called apple and they verified this is completely normal and i will receive my powerbook tomorrow per the fedex estimated ship date. i hope so. i want my powerbook. ;)

Alone2Gether

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2005
tekmoe said:
It is stuck in Indianapolis right now with a shipping status of "Clearance Delay." Anyone else have this message showing up in their fedex tracking info?

it is almost here! i called apple and they verified this is completely normal and i will receive my powerbook tomorrow per the fedex estimated ship date. i hope so. i want my powerbook. ;)

Our PB are together. Same status with mine. Too bad I won't see mine til Friday when I get back from college.

tekmoe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 12, 2005
g0gie said:
My 15'' BTO is in the same place with the same delay :/

g0gie, what is your estimated delivery date? and has it changed at all since it shipped? mine has been set at october 26th 10:30 AM since saturday when i got the tracking number. so far so good. we shall see.

NewMacConvertee

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2005
K.C., Missouri
tekmoe, or anyone else who can answer, I just order my powerbook on Sunday and it's currently in "sent to manufacturing" with an estimated ship date of Oct. 27th. What was your estimated shipping time from FedEx once it left the warehouse? I'm EXTREMELY ANXIOUS and was hoping I would have it by the end of the week, but I'm beginning to give up hope. :(

tekmoe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 12, 2005
NewMacConvertee said:
tekmoe, or anyone else who can answer, I just order my powerbook on Sunday and it's currently in "sent to manufacturing" with an estimated ship date of Oct. 27th. What was your estimated shipping time from FedEx once it left the warehouse? I'm EXTREMELY ANXIOUS and was hoping I would have it by the end of the week, but I'm beginning to give up hope. :(

i ordered 20 minutes after the apple store came back up last wednesday. the estimated ship date said on or before 10/25 which would be today. my order changed to shipped on saturday morning which was about 4 days ahead of schedule. after i received the tracking number, the fedex estimated delivery date has been set for 10/26 10:30 AM. it has not changed and i am hoping it does not change either. if it holds true, i will have my 17" tomorrow morning!!!

what did you order?

NewMacConvertee

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2005
K.C., Missouri
tekmoe said:
i ordered 20 minutes after the apple store came back up last wednesday. the estimated ship date said on or before 10/25 which would be today. my order changed to shipped on saturday morning which was about 4 days ahead of schedule. after i received the tracking number, the fedex estimated delivery date has been set for 10/26 10:30 AM. it has not changed and i am hoping it does not change either. if it holds true, i will have my 17" tomorrow morning!!!

what did you order?
Thanks for the info. I've ordered (my first Mac!!) a 15" powerbook with a 100GB 7200rpm drive with an extra Crucial 1GB RAM, hopefully all on its way soon! Good luck to receiving your new powerbook tomorrow. p.s. I went to the local Apple Store over the weekend, and the new HD screens on the 17" are unbelievable!! Enjoy!

g0gie

macrumors regular
Jan 31, 2005
yep i have the same estimated ship date of the 26th at 10:30am , Im in the bay area in CALI too...

Alone2Gether

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2005
Just checked the FedEx page and it now says:

Oct 25, 2005 10:56 PM
Int'l shipment release
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Still estimated to be here tomorrow around 10:30.

tekmoe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 12, 2005
Alone2Gether said:
Just checked the FedEx page and it now says:

Oct 25, 2005 10:56 PM
Int'l shipment release
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Still estimated to be here tomorrow around 10:30.

just checked mine and it says the same thing. also estimated to be here around 10:30 tomorrow. yes yes yes yes yes!

anamenotused

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2005
Hey guys, mine is in the same spot with the same delivery date. Pretty sure ill get it today (its now the 26th) since its only acouple states away

tekmoe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 12, 2005
typing on my brand new 17" pb...

freakin awesome. it has one dead pixel but i think i can live with it.

this thing is amazingly cool! :D

EDIT: btw, it DOES have the seagate momentus hard drive

model: ST910021A

will be posting the powerbook birth pictures soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.