PDA

View Full Version : Music Videos

dukebound85
Oct 27, 2005, 01:45 AM
Is this new, or am I totally out of the loop. I remember not that long ago, I could go to the music store and watch music videos for free by streaming. Is this no longer the case???? It seems now that I have to pay 2 dollars for the video or I get a sample section. This is lame im my opinion. Anyone else notice this?

Jonathan

jholzner
Oct 27, 2005, 08:38 AM
Is this new, or am I totally out of the loop. I remember not that long ago, I could go to the music store and watch music videos for free by streaming. Is this no longer the case???? It seems now that I have to pay 2 dollars for the video or I get a sample section. This is lame im my opinion. Anyone else notice this?

Jonathan

Ummm...did you miss out on the last two weeks? :eek:

baleensavage
Oct 27, 2005, 10:58 AM
Actually, even when Apple went video with iTMS, they still kept the free videos up for a day or so. But, as with most things free, once someone realizes they can get away with charging money for them, they do.

I too question the value of charging for videos when you can get them free all over the net. But, like any consumer, I have considered buying a few videos that I loved that aren't really around any more.

fayans
Oct 27, 2005, 11:07 AM
Can we only browse music videos thru iTMS? What happen to other source of music videos on the net, the like of music.aol.com?

ipacmm
Oct 27, 2005, 11:16 AM
Can we only browse music videos thru iTMS? What happen to other source of music videos on the net, the like of music.aol.com?

music.aol.com still has free music videos that you can watch and put onto your ipod for free. I knew Apple would stop the free music videos at itunes once they started the download service.