PDA

View Full Version : Can you gift me one song?

viperguy
Nov 3, 2005, 09:31 AM
iTunes won't stop asking me for a credit card on my account, which I don't have. If someone gifts me only one single song, people say that iTunes will stop asking for it and I will be able to dl the free stuff from there.
So, any santa claws here? :)

rdowns
Nov 3, 2005, 09:33 AM
You mean like her?

viperguy
Nov 3, 2005, 09:34 AM
Nah, you got what I meant :p

njmac
Nov 3, 2005, 09:43 AM
... people say that iTunes will stop asking for it ...

these people, are they friends? Ask one of them, then the next time you see him/her give 'em a buck (and a thank you)

betbest1
Nov 3, 2005, 11:37 PM
Just have someone gift you the free single of the week (you have to go through the album page). I can't because you need a credit card to send gifts (even free ones).

jmufellow
Nov 4, 2005, 12:42 AM
So, any santa claws here? :)
You mean like her?
Priceless. wear's that spel chequer?

Maybe she's who your looking for:

viperguy
Nov 4, 2005, 08:08 AM
Err... So anyone willing to help?
Got no friends with iTunes and I don't have CC.

JDOG_
Nov 4, 2005, 10:22 AM
Err... So anyone willing to help?
Got no friends with iTunes and I don't have CC.

Well then I guess you shouldn't use iTMS.

viperguy
Nov 4, 2005, 11:36 AM
Argh I give up.
Only get helpless answers.
Bye.

solvs
Nov 4, 2005, 01:45 PM
Well... I don't know what you expected.

rjphoto
Nov 4, 2005, 03:12 PM
Well then I guess you shouldn't use iTMS.
Do what my son did, go to Target and buy an iTunes card instead of a CD next time. Now he can download all the free stuff as well as his $15 credit on the card.

applerocks
Nov 4, 2005, 04:41 PM
Do what my son did, go to Target and buy an iTunes card instead of a CD next time. Now he can download all the free stuff as well as his $15 credit on the card.

That's the best option, even if you have a credit card, I think. I just use that and can get another whenever I need one. I don't have to worry about checking a credit card bill for iTMS purchases too. Also, I usually buy one song every two weeks, so I'd have a lot of $.99 charge :D

Anyhow, as long as you have some method of payment, it lets you buy

ITASOR
Nov 4, 2005, 04:52 PM
I connected my PayPal account to iTMS so I could get the free stuff/easily buy songs. Do you happen to have a PayPal account?

m-dogg
Nov 4, 2005, 05:39 PM

That will work? My (older) brother has been intersted in using the iTMS, but he is completely paranoid about using a credit card online. In the past I told him he was screwed if he wasn't willing to enter his credit card info...

joecool85
Nov 4, 2005, 06:00 PM
I'll gift you a song, PM me about it and we'll figure out what one you want/how to do it...I've never done it before but I'm up for it.