Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chell

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2007
Hey all,

has anyone figured out how to actually add your credit card data to iCloud keychain once you have it set up?

I've found a menu in the Safari settings but there is no add button.

Thanks!

Zorba

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2009
Belgium
Settings - Safari - AutoFill - Saved Credit Cards

I think you first need to fill a CC number in and then choose to remember it in Keychain

chell

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2007
Settings - Safari - AutoFill - Saved Credit Cards

I think you first need to fill a CC number in and then choose to remember it in Keychain

Hey thanks for the reply!

Going to that menu shows me a grey screen. The only options I have are to go back or to delete all. No "add" button.

Zorba

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2009
Belgium
Did you try and enter a number in a CC field on a website? I think Safari will then ask if you want to remember it in Keychain.

chell

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2007
Did you try and enter a number in a CC field on a website? I think Safari will then ask if you want to remember it in Keychain.

Nope. I thought I could add it before doing that. Makes sense though, thanks!

zodiakp

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2011
It does not work. Safari is asking if you want to store the information, but when you do that, it just does not store, not even username or password. Safari used to remember my usernames and autofill them but now it is not working :( ..

philipandrews

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2011
Richmond, VA
There seems to be an issue when inputting the expiration date as well. Which needs to be in the MM/YY format. I tried to put in 04/15. Which will go in fine as 0415 but when I add the / it changes the 4 to a 5. Must be some glitch there. Anybody else seeing this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.