PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Shield - 5th Gen 30gb - UK

the.tourist77
Nov 5, 2005, 07:39 AM
After selling my 4th gen 30gb photo on Amazon for a fair price I have ordered a nice black 5th gen as an upgrade.

As my 4th gen was pretty scratched due to not using a case I am interested in buying an invisible shield.

Trouble is I can't find anywhere in the UK selling them.

Please help!

Sky Blue
Nov 5, 2005, 09:04 AM
You have to order them from the US...and the really annoying thing is..I ordered mine last monday and it has just the second come in the post....and it's for a ****ing 30GB model....grrrrr

the.tourist77
Nov 5, 2005, 10:01 AM
You have to order them from the US...and the really annoying thing is..I ordered mine last monday and it has just the second come in the post....and it's for a ****ing 30GB model....grrrrr

Maybe I could buy it from you??
;)

Pring
Nov 5, 2005, 10:33 AM
I ordered mine from the official site and it took under a week to arrive here. Postage cost wasn't bad.

maddav
Nov 5, 2005, 10:36 AM
Postage would be $5 and you'd receive withing a few days, ordered mine Sunday, got it the following Thursday.

the.tourist77
Nov 5, 2005, 10:49 AM
Postage would be $5 and you'd receive withing a few days, ordered mine Sunday, got it the following Thursday.

Well don't I feel a bit silly?! When I went to purchase before I only saw the $50ish shipping options, didn't think to click the other options.

Getting a 30gb video iPod and a PSP cover.

Thanks for your help everyone.

cheekyspanky
Nov 5, 2005, 01:43 PM
I ordered mine with the free shipping option and it arrived within seven days. Haven't tried it on the iPod yet..seems a daunting task!