PDA

View Full Version : iPod Video Screen

duser123
Nov 7, 2005, 01:28 PM
Hey wuts up , i just got the 5g ipod and was looking around for some info and found this forum , I wanted to know if any of those polish liquids out there like the "Applesauce Polish" or the "Ice Creme" from RadTech can take some scratches out of my screen.:rolleyes:

MmmPancakes
Nov 7, 2005, 01:54 PM
Hey wuts up , i just got the 5g ipod and was looking around for some info and found this forum , I wanted to know if any of those polish liquids out there like the "Applesauce Polish" or the "Ice Creme" from RadTech can take some scratches out of my screen.:rolleyes:

All of those should work just fine, depending on the nature of the scratch. Most users on this forum highly recommend using the $4 can of Brasso for both the front and back of the iPod 5G photo and Nano. Google "ipod brasso scratches" and you'll see a few websites that discuss Brasso's success on these models.

pdpfilms
Nov 7, 2005, 02:12 PM
i recently purchased some Applesauce and have yet to use it on my ipod, but I tried it on my phone's scratched screen and can say the results are unpleasant. I imagine it may be ok to use on other places, but when used on the ipod's screen, it leaves behind small distortions that lead to innumerable tiny rainbows. No good.