PDA

View Full Version : Picture REquest- White Ipod Video

Adam Chase
Nov 26, 2005, 03:33 PM
Im wondering can soemoen take some snap shoots of a whit ipod video besides a soda can.. i just want to prove something to a friend.

Bubbasteve
Nov 26, 2005, 04:21 PM
I would if I could but I can't

Adam Chase
Nov 26, 2005, 07:43 PM
i understand

illegalprelude
Nov 27, 2005, 12:35 AM
:confused: :confused: ....

cwedl
Nov 27, 2005, 03:02 AM
I could do it with a black video iPod, does it have to be white?

devman
Nov 27, 2005, 03:35 AM
Not sure what you're after exactly and not sure if a soda can is the exact same dimensions over there - but here you go. FYI - this can is 375ml.

p.s. I hope the bet isn't "can I get someone to take a photo of their ipod with a soda can" ;)

p.p.s of course you'll notice the thousands of scratches since my iPod is out in the air and everyone knows air molecules scratch these things to heck and Steve Jobs had full knowledge of this but purposefully released them onto the market anyway... :rolleyes:

irmongoose
Nov 27, 2005, 03:43 AM
Hmm, I like that loop you've made there with the earphone wire... nice touch :)

irmongoose

Xephian
Nov 27, 2005, 11:29 AM
Not sure what you're after exactly and not sure if a soda can is the exact same dimensions over there - but here you go. FYI - this can is 375ml.

p.s. I hope the bet isn't "can I get someone to take a photo of their ipod with a soda can" ;)

p.p.s of course you'll notice the thousands of scratches since my iPod is out in the air and everyone knows air molecules scratch these things to heck and Steve Jobs had full knowledge of this but purposefully released them onto the market anyway... :rolleyes:
Nice, I like Rammstein.

devman
Nov 28, 2005, 04:20 AM
Nice, I like Rammstein.

Oh yeah, they are great. You should check out this vid http://alice.stup.ac.ru/~ant/gallery/video/rammstein/Duhast.mpg

shadowmoses
Nov 29, 2005, 07:42 AM
Nice pics, the iPod looks amazing....They make me want an iPod video sooo much....:D

Macmaniac
Nov 29, 2005, 07:53 AM
Oooh It looks so sexy, me want badly. I am having such horrible iPod lust, my poor 4th gen is feeling upset, although its has 10 GB more storage then the low end model. Oh decisions, decisions.