PDA

View Full Version : My House is going to be on TV!!!!

w_parietti22
Dec 12, 2005, 10:10 PM
No seriously. Not national or anything, just local.

If you live in the Northwest, you can catch it at 6 o clock on Xmas Eve or 11 am on Xmas morning on UPN (11).

Its a show about houses and stuff called Northwest Spaces... (made by a family friend)
http://www.northwestspaces.com/

Sorry, I was bored and thought this was pretty cool...

Oh, and if anyone wants to host it for me... Its probably about 7 min 30 secs of video, I'll import it and everything... then I will send it to you. If not, I can post shots from it.

mods... please move this to the "community discussion".

CanadaRAM
Dec 13, 2005, 12:01 AM
Hope you made sure to pick up your socks....

;)

pknz
Dec 13, 2005, 12:42 AM
I have been on national TV before, I must have been all of about 6 and acted out the nativity scene for Christmas. I was Joseph. Nothing like being famous:rolleyes:
[/BRAG]

Abstract
Dec 13, 2005, 06:17 PM
Show us a shot of your house, and make sure you show us where your valuables are located, and where you keep them in each room. It'll save me a lot of hassle, thanks.

See you on the night before Christmas,

Abstract

LimeiBook86
Dec 20, 2005, 12:59 AM
Show us a shot of your house, and make sure you show us where your valuables are located, and where you keep them in each room. It'll save me a lot of hassle, thanks.

Abstract
Hahahaha, good point! Be sure to leave your Mac out in the open ;)

Sun Baked
Dec 20, 2005, 01:01 AM

AbstractRookie ... :p

I'll wait until New Years, at least that way everyone will be too drunk to care, and all the presents will have shown up -- and all those gift certificates and checks will be turned into loot.

Edit: Plus Abstract, that is down right mean to steal all the presents before Christmas and ruin their holiday. http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20418&stc=1

The "Rock Burglar" here has been stealing for 12 years, 337 burglaries and still remains uncaught -- it's doubtful that people outside Phoenix metro would be prepared for his entry methods.

WildCowboy
Dec 20, 2005, 02:03 AM
The house I used to live in was the feature of an episode of Curb Appeal on HGTV. That was kind of neat, but living through the exterior renovation wasn't.