PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Video 5g Contacts List

arturovenezuela
Dec 25, 2005, 10:03 PM
I am thinking about buying myself a 5g video Ipod. I would like to know how does the Ipod sort the contacts in the Contact List... by company? by name? last name? or it can be customized by my own choice?.

Thanks for all the answers,

Arturo

mad jew
Dec 25, 2005, 10:06 PM
You can choose to sort by last or first name on my 4G. I imagine the 5G is similar, if not better. :)

arturovenezuela
Dec 25, 2005, 10:44 PM
Does anyone has a 5g that can confirm this?

decksnap
Dec 25, 2005, 10:55 PM
In the settings you can choose the sort by 'Last, First' or 'First, Last', and choose to display them either way also. Businesses show up aphabetically the same either way you sort/display it.

iSaint
Dec 26, 2005, 09:49 AM
In the settings you can choose the sort by 'Last, First' or 'First, Last', and choose to display them either way also. Businesses show up aphabetically the same either way you sort/display it.

Confirmed...

I finally put my contacts on my iPod because I'm tired of carrying a cell phone, Clie, and iPod around. Only issue is that I can't add or edit on the fly with the iPod.

JonHimself
Dec 26, 2005, 02:19 PM
Now imagine the ability to use Bluetooth to transfer contacts from your cell phone over to your iPod (or vice versa) in the absence of a computer (because you can easily do this with the computer)

iSaint
Dec 26, 2005, 02:43 PM
Now imagine the ability to use Bluetooth to transfer contacts from your cell phone over to your iPod (or vice versa) in the absence of a computer (because you can easily do this with the computer)

My wife just got a Blackberry with her new job. I can't imagine why there can't be a product that can store 5,000 songs in addition to what the Blackberry can already do.

::waits for someone to reply with HERE IT IS post::