PDA

View Full Version : Powerbook would not turn on. Really weird.

crazydreaming
Jan 5, 2006, 08:04 PM
Today I flew on a plane. I had my 15" Powerbook off when it went through airport security. When I went to turn it on on the plane, it would not do anything. I checked the battery, it was good. I kept hitting the power button and nothing was happening :confused:. Then I started holding the powerbutton and it would make a long dial tone sound and then the sleep light would flash a few times... Still would not start. ??? So finally, after almost giving up it started fine after holding down the power button a few more times.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

mad jew
Jan 5, 2006, 08:06 PM
Mine does that every now and then on plane trips./ I'm not sure why but it doesn't bother me. It always acts normal again as soon as I'm back on Mother Earth™. At a guess, it's probably something to do with either the atmosphere in the cabin. :)

crazydreaming
Jan 5, 2006, 08:10 PM
Mine does that every now and then on plane trips./ I'm not sure why but it doesn't bother me. It always acts normal again as soon as I'm back on Mother Earth™. At a guess, it's probably something to do with either the atmosphere in the cabin. :)

OK, now I feel better. At first I was freaking out, I thought it had something to do with security, which it still may have because when I tried starting it up the cabin door was open and we we're on the ground :confused: