PDA

View Full Version : saved by the bell!!!

drater
Feb 14, 2006, 12:20 AM
saved by the bell on iTunes...wow, NBC is really trying to soak every last bit they can out of iTunes. Pure profit for them...i'm down! loved that show growing up...mmmmmmmmmmmm Kelly.....mmmmmmmmmmmm :D

SilvorX
Feb 14, 2006, 03:43 AM
I really loved the show while growing up but watching it years later I now find it too cheesy for my liking, yet I still watch it

DeSnousa
Feb 14, 2006, 04:00 AM
Yeah I used to love this show, although it has not aired in Australia for a couple of years. I just wish that video content apart from music clips would be added tom other countries.

Jovian9
Feb 14, 2006, 08:15 AM
I used to love this show growing up. When I'd get home from school on the school bus I'd go straight inside, microwave some spaghetti o's, and watch back-to-back episodes of Saved By The Bell. This may be the first show I purchase from iTunes (though I've purchased lots of music videos).

briangig
Feb 14, 2006, 09:54 AM
I used to love this show growing up. When I'd get home from school on the school bus I'd go straight inside, microwave some spaghetti o's, and watch back-to-back episodes of Saved By The Bell. This may be the first show I purchase from iTunes (though I've purchased lots of music videos).
fool...everyone knows spaghetti o's are only good when eaten cold.

Jovian9
Feb 14, 2006, 12:12 PM
fool...everyone knows spaghetti o's are only good when eaten cold.

Occassionally.....but I'm not much a canned-cold food person :)

miloblithe
Feb 14, 2006, 12:21 PM
I too had a strong affection for this show, but mainly as a cheesy thing to watch re-run marathons of while wasting days in college. I assume it's $2 per episode? That's pretty steep.

aafuss1
Feb 14, 2006, 04:24 PM
Saved by the Bell is one of my favorite shows-I'm watching it now. Glad to see it on iTunes too.

Heb1228
Feb 14, 2006, 04:35 PM
Ahh yes.. I remember waking up on Saturday mornings to watch Saved by the Bell. Zack Morris is still the only person I know that can pause time.