PDA

View Full Version : MOV files on ipod video?

kntgsp
Feb 22, 2006, 07:42 PM
Ok I see all the "rip dvd's to ipod video" guides, and that's all good and swell. But what is the best way to get my .mov files onto the ipod? I have some episodes of a television show I'd like to put on there, and they are in MOV format. What's the easiest way to move them? I can't seem to find any prog that converts and all that jazz.

killuminati
Feb 22, 2006, 07:52 PM
This had been covered in thousands of threads, but a great program to use is iSquint.

kntgsp
Feb 22, 2006, 07:58 PM
This had been covered in thousands of threads, but a great program to use is iSquint.

thnx

gochamp
Feb 23, 2006, 08:10 PM
If convert mov to iPod for windows, I recommend ******** or videora.

_________
DVD to iPhone converter (http://www.dvdtoiphone.net/): Rip DVD movies to iPhone.
iPhone movie converter (http://www.iphonevideoconverter.com/): Convert video to Apple iPhone.

bense27
Mar 4, 2006, 08:57 AM
I tried converting two long movies in iSquint, and the sound was off in both of them. Has this ever happened for you?

aricher
Mar 4, 2006, 10:01 AM
I've had a ton of sound problems with iSquint. Longer movies the sound has been off and some shorter movies the sound has dropped out altogether. I've never had this problem with Handbrake. I think someone has recoded a stripped down version of Handbrake now specifically for iPod conversions.

amateurmacfreak
Mar 4, 2006, 10:59 AM
I've had a ton of sound problems with iSquint. Longer movies the sound has been off and some shorter movies the sound has dropped out altogether. I've never had this problem with Handbrake. I think someone has recoded a stripped down version of Handbrake now specifically for iPod conversions.
can you convert .mov w/ Handbrake? I seem to have always had trouble with that.... also, is it possible to just change number of pixels in a .mp4 w/ Handbrake, b/c that's never worked for me either... :o