PDA

View Full Version : What's with my iPod? O.o

JeanJPoirier
Mar 7, 2006, 11:20 PM
K, so I haven't used it in a week or something, and it was just in my man-purse (haha), but I think I forgot to put Hold on and it ran out of batteries.

When I first plugged it into my computer, it started to do the chargey-up battery animation, but then that froze. Also, my computer wasn't recognizing it. So then I unplugged it because it was freaking me out, and I plugged it back in...after trying to reset it, the screen came back...but it was a frozen frame of the battery charging animation, upside down, with little gibberish dots along the left side of the screen…

Does anyone know what my iPod's doing ? Will it be happy when it's had its fill of electricity ?

Marky_Mark
Mar 8, 2006, 11:48 AM
I would just plug it in overnight, give it a really juicy charge, and try resetting it again. If that doesn't work, it sounds like it might be shagged. Then I'd contact Apple tech support for a diagnosis if I were you.

2nyRiggz
Mar 8, 2006, 11:52 AM
Check it out in disk utility and you might need to reset the firmwear.....ummm can you tell what temperture it was stored at? my ipod had the chills before and all it needed was a warm place.

Bless