PDA

View Full Version : PB 12" Order Date / Ship Date

ehwizard
Jan 28, 2003, 10:07 AM
I ordered a PB 12 on 1/10 and the ship by date is 2/10. I was wondering if anyone's had shipped yet, and what the actual ship date might be.

moby1
Jan 29, 2003, 04:00 AM
I ordered the 12" AL PB from the Apple Store because I wanted the SD. I placed the order on 1/21 & received a ship date of 2/19.

I ended up cancelling the order on Monday as I saw some online retailers had it in stock. Currently, I think MacMall & MacConnection have them in stock. I've seen reports that SD models have arrived at some Apple Stores (!).

I ended up ordering from MacWarehouse which bundled the PB with a FREE battery, FREE Epson printer & FREE Targus case. I had to pay for shipping but no sales tax (unlike Apple Store).

I don't need the printer or case so they'll go on ebay but I'll keep the battery as this means I'll never have to carry an AC adapter.

I decided that burning DVD's at 1X speed was no fun (I've tried it) and that I can live with the combo drive.

My 12" AL PB is supposed to ship today (fingers crossed). I'll post pics soon I hope.

moby1

jia_zhuang
Jan 29, 2003, 05:23 AM
ordered mine from the Apple Educational Store on the 24th of Jan, standard configuration. Got it 4 days later on the 28th.

moby1
Jan 29, 2003, 02:19 PM
I ordered my 12" PowerBook (with free case/printer/battery bundle) and the PowerBook arrived this morning around 11 AM.

Weeeeeeeeee.....

I have been working on a PC for three months now. Bye-bye lil' PC.

I posted Xbench results. My new camera has not arrived yet. I'll post pics when it does.

Weeeeee......

moby1
:)

iShater
Jan 29, 2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by moby1
I ordered my 12" PowerBook (with free case/printer/battery bundle) and the PowerBook arrived this morning around 11 AM.

Weeeeeeeeee.....

I have been working on a PC for three months now. Bye-bye lil' PC.

I posted Xbench results. My new camera has not arrived yet. I'll post pics when it does.

Weeeeee......

moby1
:)

Congratulations, how do you like it? and what kinda deal did you get? where form?

thanks!

MacFan25
Jan 29, 2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by moby1
[BI ended up ordering from MacWarehouse which bundled the PB with a FREE battery, FREE Epson printer & FREE Targus case. I had to pay for shipping but no sales tax (unlike Apple Store).[/B]

That sounds like a really good deal. I saw that you got it today. I bet that it is awesome.:D