PDA

View Full Version : Your computer style...

MacAztec
Feb 2, 2002, 07:25 PM
Here is my Ultimate Style Setup:D

MacAztec
Feb 2, 2002, 07:32 PM
What do you all think? :confused:

Hemingray
Feb 2, 2002, 07:51 PM
Very nice! Here's mine:

MacAztec
Feb 2, 2002, 07:53 PM
Looks great!

balliet
Feb 2, 2002, 08:36 PM
http://www.brian-web.com/misc/pics/

You'll notice the mac is missing :( I ordered a dual 1ghz (my first mac), hopefully it'll be here soon. Also yes that is a Dell laptop, try not to turn this thread into a mac/apple vs pc/dell flamewar.

Ensign Paris
Feb 2, 2002, 08:44 PM
Dell sucks.

voicegy
Feb 2, 2002, 09:13 PM
Geesh, since we've all been sharing our political views, desktop pictures and office spaces, why not pop a pic of yerselves in your home or office along with your set up?

I think that would be kinda fun.:p

Maybe someone could start a thread with an appropriate title. I won't be able to get to it until I get back to work Monday.

(or, maybe it's a bad idea after all...):confused:

MaxRool
Feb 4, 2002, 07:01 AM
Where's the beer fridge?:D

Falleron
Feb 4, 2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by balliet
http://www.brian-web.com/misc/pics/

You'll notice the mac is missing :( I ordered a dual 1ghz (my first mac), hopefully it'll be here soon. Also yes that is a Dell laptop, try not to turn this thread into a mac/apple vs pc/dell flamewar.

I take it that you have the 17" Apple LCD??

balliet
Feb 4, 2002, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Falleron

I take it that you have the 17" Apple LCD??

Yep, now if only they could ship my new dual 1ghz as fast as they shipped that lcd :)

-Brian

Falleron
Feb 4, 2002, 07:37 AM
I just ordered my Dual Ghz Powermac with the 17" LCD as well!! Gonna look good.

teabgs
Feb 4, 2002, 07:52 AM
Nice setup. One question: What DV deck is that/how much is it? Also, is it firewire and/or do you have a media converter? Thanx

rekras
Feb 4, 2002, 10:06 AM
my getup, not exactly as clean as the other ones, STILL FUNCTIONAL THO!:eek: :eek: :eek:

grrr223
Feb 4, 2002, 10:24 AM
From the first two pics, it looks like the QPS QueFire CD burner is popular. I have one myself. Actually, this is a story with a happy ending. So, I bought a Sony iLink 12 speed one over the summer, and for x-mas, my mom got the QueFire 24x, but it wouldn't work with her 300mhz G3, so instead of returning it, my mom just asked "does your's work with our computer" and it did, so she just had us trade!!! So, now I have a 24x burner, later I found out it was just an extension conflict or some update needed for Toast was the only problem, but hey, why give up the 24x burner? :). Burn Proof is the greatest technology ever invented. If my roommate can ever get his digital camera working, i'll post a pic of my setup.

Hemingray
Feb 4, 2002, 01:07 PM
P.S. I threw the Newton in there just for laughs. I rarely use it. :D

Durandal7
Feb 4, 2002, 05:30 PM
Mine isn't quite as neat or hi-tech as the others, but hey I have a lot of software for it. (Sorry about the image quality,there wasnt much lighting.)