PDA

View Full Version : iLife/Keynote bundled for $14.95

DakotaGuy
Jan 31, 2003, 06:36 AM
That is right iLife and Keynote is bundled and is on sale for $14.95 for teachers! So if you are a teacher make sure to take advantage of this offer. I know I will be using it. It is nice to see Apple working at getting back into the education market starting with the free Jaguar for teachers and now this offer.

Carmel
Jan 31, 2003, 09:20 AM
Oh, I saw the headline and I am like, wow, 14.95 for a product worth 150! Oh well, teachers need to save money anyway, they are SOOOO underpaid. Go teachers! Hey, maybe my friend who is a teacher will buy it for me and I can pay them back. Who knows?

Rower_CPU
Jan 31, 2003, 10:01 AM
I'm really happy to see Apple getting more aggressive in the EDU market. This deal, and the new, larger discounts on hardware will hopefully get them back into 1st place in schools. :)

MacUser1
Jan 31, 2003, 10:44 AM
I purchased iLife and Keynote the day they were announced with the education discount. So I was pretty upset when I saw this deal. However, I received an e-mail recently allowing me to cancel my iLife order (I already received Keynote), purchase the new iLife and Keynote deal and receive a coupon for the price difference to use at the Apple Store. After that, I realized how much I enjoy doing buisness with Apple.

Glossybear
Jan 31, 2003, 12:55 PM
Great deal!
I had a friend buy a copy for me... (I'm in education, but my friggin job title doesn't make me eligable for the offer...)

ow I have bought an Ipod, an Airport card, and this software bundle BEFORE I actually OWN a mac...

Soon baby soon...

SumDumGuy
Jan 31, 2003, 05:22 PM
iLife and Keynote for $14.95?! I'm SO glad my wife is a teacher! First she got Jaguar FREE, and now this for practically free. It's really good to see Apple hitting the education market with deals like this. Way to go Apple!

cr2sh
Jan 31, 2003, 07:32 PM
The most unbelievable thing about this thread, is that the poster named "Abercrombieboy" is a Teacher. :confused:

obeygiant
Jan 31, 2003, 10:36 PM
I think Apple should offer a Christopher Columbus Discount on iLife and Keynote for $14.92.

:)

iJon
Feb 1, 2003, 10:30 PM
does anybody know if these two programs will come in retail boxes or brown envolopes like the office promo??

iJon

digitalgiant
Feb 1, 2003, 10:40 PM
Can i get these apps at the apple store or is this a web only offer?

zulgand04
Feb 2, 2003, 04:40 PM
my moms a teacher and i was woundering where i can find this deal.

cr2sh
Feb 2, 2003, 04:47 PM
http://www.apple.com/education/ilifeandkeynote/

zulgand04
Feb 2, 2003, 05:39 PM
thax cr2sh