PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Video Problem

jsho
Apr 5, 2006, 08:08 PM
I am having problems with videos I put on my Ipod. On most videos the audio will cut out after 30 seconds. I fastforward a few seconds and the audio will come back, but then again, after 30 seconds the audio is gone again. Some dont even have audio at all. Any ideas or solutions? Perhaps its the program I used to convert some of these, which was Apollo Ipod Video Converter.

Temujin
Apr 6, 2006, 02:33 AM
I am having problems with videos I put on my Ipod. On most videos the audio will cut out after 30 seconds. I fastforward a few seconds and the audio will come back, but then again, after 30 seconds the audio is gone again. Some dont even have audio at all. Any ideas or solutions? Perhaps its the program I used to convert some of these, which was Apollo Ipod Video Converter.

Perhaps. Try this http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thesimpsonsmovie/teaser/ Simpsons the Movie free iPod video. If it or other "official" clips seem to work, then it's probably the converter program.

jsho
Apr 6, 2006, 03:16 AM
Perhaps. Try this http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thesimpsonsmovie/teaser/ Simpsons the Movie free iPod video. If it or other "official" clips seem to work, then it's probably the converter program.

WEll quite frknkly gegardless of beonh able to download movie traliers, im still havoing trouble download any type fd moive in general. Any sort of help, would be hugely apprecciated.

- Thanx - Jason

jsho
Apr 6, 2006, 10:31 PM
WEll quite frknkly gegardless of beonh able to download movie traliers, im still havoing trouble download any type fd moive in general. Any sort of help, would be hugely apprecciated.

- Thanx - Jason

See thats why you shouldnt post after a night of drinking.....:rolleyes:

But my problem is still putting some videos on but there is no audio at all...Not sure what to do, or if I should try a different video converting program

Temujin
Apr 7, 2006, 05:05 AM
See thats why you shouldnt post after a night of drinking.....:rolleyes:

But my problem is still putting some videos on but there is no audio at all...Not sure what to do, or if I should try a different video converting program

Either you try an "official" video you know will work or another program for converting.