PDA

View Full Version : Inside your iPod

SilentPanda
Apr 10, 2006, 05:53 PM
Didn't see it posted so I am now!

Just a "pre-warning"... some of this video uses colorful language. It's in good humor usually but... thats my disclaimer.

Oldeenglish.org does some excellent sketch comedy in my opinion. They also have their videos as a podcast (http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=95814177&s=143441) in the iTunes music store.

But onto my post... they released near the end of January, 5 videos titled "Inside Your iPod". Very funny to watch on your iPod w/ video if you have one. I don't really care for #4 but maybe it's a little over the top for me. #1 and #5 I like a lot.

Hopefully these bring a smile to some peoples faces. :D They're definitely worth keeping on your iPod to show your friends.

killuminati
Apr 10, 2006, 06:10 PM
"Ashley Simpson ain't no ********** Hip-Hop!!!"
"Yes, check your genre labels, please just check your genre labels"
:D

I love that because I'm so anal about genres being organized. I often browse other peoples iPods by genre and I hate seeing artists in the wrong genre. It pisses the hell out of me.

stridey
Apr 10, 2006, 06:17 PM
"Ashley Simpson ain't no ********** Hip-Hop!!!"
"Yes, check your genre labels, please just check your genre labels"
:D

I love that because I'm so anal about genres being organized. I often browse other peoples iPods by genre and I hate seeing artists in the wrong genre. It pisses the hell out of me.

I don't use genres, because there's no ground truth. If I could guarrentee that the genre I was giving a specific artist/album/song were correct, I'd use them in a flash, but until then they're not useful to me.