Inside your iPod

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SilentPanda, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Moderator emeritus

Oct 8, 2002
    The Bamboo Forest
    Didn't see it posted so I am now!

Just a "pre-warning"... some of this video uses colorful language. It's in good humor usually but... thats my disclaimer. does some excellent sketch comedy in my opinion. They also have their videos as a podcast in the iTunes music store.

But onto my post... they released near the end of January, 5 videos titled "Inside Your iPod". Very funny to watch on your iPod w/ video if you have one. I don't really care for #4 but maybe it's a little over the top for me. #1 and #5 I like a lot.

Hopefully these bring a smile to some peoples faces. :D They're definitely worth keeping on your iPod to show your friends.
  2. macrumors 68020

Dec 6, 2004
    "Ashley Simpson ain't no f****** Hip-Hop!!!"
    "Yes, check your genre labels, please just check your genre labels"

I love that because I'm so anal about genres being organized. I often browse other peoples iPods by genre and I hate seeing artists in the wrong genre. It pisses the hell out of me.
  3. macrumors 65816

Jan 21, 2005
    Massachusetts, Connecticut
    I don't use genres, because there's no ground truth. If I could guarrentee that the genre I was giving a specific artist/album/song were correct, I'd use them in a flash, but until then they're not useful to me.