PDA

View Full Version : PhotoBooth

aussie_geek
Jun 22, 2006, 06:31 AM
Someone got a new MacBook today in the office - they didn't know about PhotoBooth..

I got hold of the Mac and 20 minutes later this is the result!!

Employees - photoboothed!! (http://web.mac.com/tek99m/iWeb/Photobooth/PhotoBooth%20Pics.html)

:D :D :D

aussie_geek

jamesmcd
Jun 22, 2006, 06:44 AM
Nice mate, but I really don't get what the whole great thing is with PhotoBooth :rolleyes:

When I had my iMac first out of the box, sure, I spent 5 minutes mucking around with PB, but that was it. No urge to use it again... Maybe I am just boring.

Lau
Jun 22, 2006, 06:52 AM
Heh - nice! :D From your post, I was imagining the whole office Photoboothed in one go!

jamesmcd, the fact that someone had just got a MacBook for the first time meant that they were enjoying it the same way you did out of the box, yes?

aussie_geek
Jun 22, 2006, 06:57 AM
Heh - nice! :D From your post, I was imagining the whole office Photoboothed in one go!

jamesmcd, the fact that someone had just got a MacBook for the first time meant that they were enjoying it the same way you did out of the box, yes?

yeh!! thanks. productivity was down a good 80% today as well :p .

I also got parallels and Window$ XP running on it as well - that spun most of them out seeing a Mac with windows side by side.

There will be switchers this year - I know it!!

aussie_geek

DeSnousa
Jun 22, 2006, 06:57 AM
Do you know what would be cool, if you could control photobooth from another Mac, take pictures and make it pop up on their screen :D

Wait a minute can't remote desktop do that :D :eek:

aussie_geek
Jun 22, 2006, 07:06 AM
Do you know what would be cool, if you could control photobooth from another Mac, take pictures and make it pop up on their screen :D

Wait a minute can't remote desktop do that :D :eek:

yep - it could!! does anyone wanna try it??

aussie_geek

iSaint
Jun 22, 2006, 08:20 AM
Those are really funny! I'm glad everyone there has a great sense of humor!

count chocula
Jun 22, 2006, 08:58 AM
sorry to be a spoil sport, but theres already a thread for photobooth pics:http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=156387 nice pics though, its a fun app

Platform
Jun 22, 2006, 11:06 PM
Coworkers get together hehehe :D