Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lexus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Depends Greatly On The Weather
Where is Duff-Man he always amused me with his posts and his consistent Oh Yeah's! He used to be a regular poster posting very often. His last activity was on the 12th of June and has not been here since. Does any one have any idea where he went?

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
Rumor has it, on a long cool island with tropical girls sipping gorgeous drinks... or at least I think he said something like that.

Actually I have no idea, but I talked with Duff-Man about a month ago and he's really busy, so not posting here as much as formerly.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
He was replaced by a dog.

(in all seriousness, I loves me the Duff-Man. Sometimes we all have things that come before an online forum... I've heard of it, but never experienced it personally, but other people have called it "life")

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 515

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
I'm heading out his way in a coulpe weeks. Perhaps I'll meet up with CanadaRAM and we can start a MacRumors Search Party for him...

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Duff-Man says...I admire his unique posting style, and the fact that he is able to follow it so consistently. I hope we seem him back here soon...oh yeah!

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
hyperpasta said:
More like where's Lacero!!? More and more people seem to be trying this "life" thing... :)

shh.. we do not speak of that poster anymore.
She came, he posted, we laughed, cried, loved, and then he left.

Lacero is an enigma, wrapped in riddle, wrapped in a vest.

lexus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Depends Greatly On The Weather
katie ta achoo said:
shh.. we do not speak of that poster anymore.
She came, he posted, we laughed, cried, loved, and then he left.

Lacero is an enigma, wrapped in riddle, wrapped in a vest.
You started off by saying they were a woman and ended off by saying they were a man???:confused:

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
lexus said:
You started off by saying they were a woman and ended off by saying they were a man???:confused:

Such is the enigma that was Lacero...

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
lexus said:
So did you find out who this person is?

Okay, that's a confusing question if I ever saw one...

I don't think anybody on here really knew who Lacero was, just the online persona that was being projected...and katie ta achoo described that perfectly in her post.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
PlaceofDis said:
life perhaps?

I have heard of such a thing, never experienced it personally though. :eek: ;) :D

Doctor Q said:
Duff-Man says...I admire his unique posting style, and the fact that he is able to follow it so consistently. I hope we seem him back here soon...oh yeah!

Doctor Q, I would not be so bold as to infringe upon Duff-Man's copyright to the whole "Duff-Man says.....oh yeah!" mantra. Prepare for a lawsuit my friend. :eek: ;) :)

WildCowboy said:
Such is the enigma that was Lacero...

Good point.

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
What is this "life" thing you speak of? Seriously though it is the beginning of summer and there are better things to do than post on boards, right?

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
aricher said:
What is this "life" thing you speak of? Seriously though it is the beginning of summer and there are better things to do than post on boards, right?

Better things to do than be at MR???? :confused:

Like what aricher? :confused: ;)

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
Duff-Man says...

Maybe he's off working hard on the new Simpsons movie...:rolleyes:

...Oh Yeah!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.