View Full Version : Should I wait for a new iPod?

Mar 9, 2003, 12:31 PM
I am just dying for a new iPod and i have enough for a refurbished 10GB one and I have a gut feeling to wait, but i am sick of waiting!!! What should I do. All i really care about is the new iPods having a new enclosure and a FM transmitter inside. Is that an option for the new ones? should i wait? Whats your feedback?!?!!

Mar 9, 2003, 12:36 PM
I doubt you will see either if those options with the next update. The 10gigs are nice and well worth your money.

If you want a FM transmitter check this out:


I'll give it to ya for $60. I paid $100


Mar 9, 2003, 12:54 PM
Agreed - I don't think that either are in the cards for the next round of updates.

However, I'd get an iTrip from griffin technologies for an FM transmitter. $35

The iTrip information page. (http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/itrip/)

Mar 9, 2003, 03:22 PM
Well, I just ordered one, I think it was smart and I figured that I will just use my iSkin for a case. Does anyone know if my 5GB ipod iSkin will fit the 10Gb thin iPod I just ordered? Anyone had any experience? thanks!!!

Mar 9, 2003, 03:48 PM
i think the iSkin will fit the 10gig but not as well... it'll be a little loose. a few cases specifically do NOT fit, but they generally say so pretty loud and clear.

congrats on getting over this purchase-phobia so many have developed... remember your iPod loves you :)


Mar 9, 2003, 03:53 PM
i skin has a specific size for each ipod why not jsut order the size you need. The Iskin is the best silcone case on the market fyi I hve a blye glo one and I lvoe it for my 20gb a perfect fit