Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dik2312

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2006
If you select a Macbook in the UK store, on the right side is a specifications table. Why is it showing 'Intel Core Duo'? Typo? :confused: Anyone know the webmaster??

dik2312

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2006
Same thing on the Italian Store :(

I notice you've got a C2D. Did you get it from the Italien store. Anyone bought a Macbook from the UK store? I might be stupid here, but was it a C2D or are they still selling CD?

sierra oscar

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2006
South Australia, Australia
If you select a Macbook in the UK store, on the right side is a specifications table. Why is it showing 'Intel Core Duo'? Typo? :confused: Anyone know the webmaster??

yeah, this was the same for the Australian store, seems as if they haven't updated this more back end section yet - however I ordered yesterday and have the MB right here now - and it's C2D regardless of the Core Duo labelling within the store process.

dik2312

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2006
yeah, this was the same for the Australian store, seems as if they haven't updated this more back end section yet - however I ordered yesterday and have the MB right here now - and it's C2D regardless of the Core Duo labelling within the store process.

Smooth, thnx for the info

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.