PDA

View Full Version : Women don't fart

Abstract
Dec 5, 2006, 05:22 PM
I'm convinced that women don't fart or "drop the kids off at the pool." I've dated my girlfriend for a while now, and I don't think she has ever gone to take a.....#2. Or was it a number 1? Oh, I forget, but if I spend an entire day with her from morning to night (eg: when we're on vacation), she only seems to go to the toilet for like 1 minute, so unless she's miraculously quick at it, and she holds in the gas, I can't figure it out.

My previous girlfriend was the same way.

I'm sure they produce waste, but when?

WildCowboy
Dec 5, 2006, 05:24 PM
Get to know them a bit better...they can only hide those things for so long.

Unorthodox
Dec 5, 2006, 05:25 PM
You notice to many things, Abstract.
I think this falls under the, "Don't ask, don't tell", category.

backsidetailsli
Dec 5, 2006, 05:26 PM
go with her to the washrrom next time and take some notes. let me know ;)

gadgetgirl85
Dec 5, 2006, 05:27 PM
Trust me, I bet she do :D

Abstract
Dec 5, 2006, 05:31 PM
Oh I'm sure she does. Women are human, after all.

However, my girlfriend....... cybernetic android?

I only noticed this after a vacation we had together. Sometimes we'd both go to the toilet at the same time, and sometimes, I'd walk out a few minutes after she does. She told me that she was looking for me outside in case she took too long. The thing is that I'm usually the one who takes too long because I actually do number 2s.

Foxglove9
Dec 5, 2006, 05:32 PM

Heh. We certainly do.

You should see the women I work with having burping contests. Funny stuff.

phil83
Dec 5, 2006, 05:36 PM
Some people only take the #2 every few days or even once a week. I'm not sure about and the rest of the world but I am a regular once a day #2 type of guy:cool:

KingYaba
Dec 5, 2006, 05:39 PM
Could it be constipation?

mariahlullaby
Dec 5, 2006, 05:40 PM
You have not met my room mate, I take it.

SpookTheHamster
Dec 5, 2006, 05:42 PM
Women do fart, worse than you could possible imagine.

FleurDuMal
Dec 5, 2006, 05:44 PM
My girlfriend farts.

I'm sure that comes under the "Things You Should Never Disclose On The Internet" list

thedude110
And up exhales a greasy stench
For which you curse the careless wench;
So things which must not be exprest,
When plumpt into the reeking chest,
Send up an excremental smell
To taint the parts from whence they fell,
The petticoats and gown perfume,
Which waft a stink round every room.
Thus finishing his grand survey,
Disgusted Strephon stole away
Repeating in his amorous fits,
Oh! Celia, Celia, Celia sh**s! (http://plagiarist.com/poetry/8049/)

spicyapple
I'm convinced that women don't fart ...My previous girlfriend was the same way.

Do they clinch their noses when they sneeze?

SkyBell
Dec 5, 2006, 05:46 PM
I'm convinced that women don't fart

Yes, we do... But we use our mind-control to make it look like you did it. :D

rdowns
Dec 5, 2006, 06:05 PM
Hey, I didn't think women farted or # 2'd until I was 10 or so.

And here's Randy's Rule - You know it's true love when you can fart in front of each other.

xsedrinam
Dec 5, 2006, 06:12 PM
Hey, I didn't think women farted or # 2'd until I was 10 or so.

And here's Randy's Rule - You know it's true love when you can fart in front of each other.
Fluff means never having to say you're sorry. And, isn't this where the term SBD derives? :)

pivo6
Dec 5, 2006, 06:50 PM
And up exhales a greasy stench
For which you curse the careless wench;
So things which must not be exprest,
When plumpt into the reeking chest,
Send up an excremental smell
To taint the parts from whence they fell,
The petticoats and gown perfume,
Which waft a stink round every room.
Thus finishing his grand survey,
Disgusted Strephon stole away
Repeating in his amorous fits,
Oh! Celia, Celia, Celia sh**s! (http://plagiarist.com/poetry/8049/)

As soon as I read the thread title, I thought of this Swift poem as well.

sushi
Dec 5, 2006, 07:00 PM
I'm convinced that women don't fart or "drop the kids off at the pool."

<snip>

MLOL. Yes they do.

As they say, love is blind but marriage is a real eye opener! ;)

Women do fart, worse than you could possible imagine.
Yep, they can water your eyes! :eek:

BTW, if you really want to see/hear a woman fart, try taking a ride in an altitude chamber. At sea level let's say that you have 1 liter of air (gas in the intestine) that you need to get rid of. At 35,000 feet without pressurization that air will expand to about 6-9 times in volume. You have no choice but to expel gas on the way up -- real raunchy smelling gas -- even for the ladies. :D

MarkCollette
Dec 5, 2006, 08:09 PM
Which brings to mind a question raised on FARK today:

What about women who wear burqas. Do their farts get trapped in?

MACDRIVE
Dec 5, 2006, 08:24 PM
I think we have finally hit rock bottom on the Community Forums board.

heehee
Dec 5, 2006, 08:30 PM
Does she talk alot? :D

Abstract
Dec 5, 2006, 08:35 PM
Yes, but I doubt her breath smells that way because it's coming out from the mouth.

D0ct0rteeth
Dec 5, 2006, 08:49 PM
Yes, they do.

Especially pregnant woman - they make some guys look like rookies.

- D0c

DrStrangelove
Dec 5, 2006, 09:56 PM
My wife's behavior would prove your theory otherwise.

I remember when we were dating, I finally got to the point where I could let one out. I did it hoping for a laugh, you know? What I got was her saying, "I've been waiting for you to do that for almost a year." Then she farted.

Unorthodox
Dec 5, 2006, 10:19 PM
My wife's behavior would prove your theory otherwise.

I remember when we were dating, I finally got to the point where I could let one out. I did it hoping for a laugh, you know? What I got was her saying, "I've been waiting for you to do that for almost a year." Then she farted.
Awww.... How romantic.
*sign*

scem0
Dec 5, 2006, 10:22 PM
I think we have finally hit rock bottom on the Community Forums board.

says the person who posted a picture of a guy with his hands down his boxers not too long ago ;) :D.

I lived in a household with 3 women for 18 years of my life. They definitely poo. As for farting, I haven't heard them do it that many times, but I know they do :).

e

scem0
Dec 5, 2006, 10:23 PM

Hah! Your screen name/handle makes perfect sense ;).

e

brad.c
Dec 5, 2006, 10:23 PM
I can't believe I'm reading this. I can't believe I'm responding to this.

Women DO fart. But gentlemen don't "Dutch oven".

I can't believe I wrote that.

spicyapple
Dec 5, 2006, 10:26 PM
Women farts are generally of the silent but violent variety. Deadly in confined spaces, such as your car. You have been warned.

*This thread stinks, btw. :)

Silentwave
Dec 5, 2006, 10:29 PM
women love to blame it on other things..

"oh, it was the baby"

"honey, the [insert cat, dog, snake, wallaby, etc.] farted!"

Unorthodox
Dec 5, 2006, 10:31 PM
Women farts are generally of the silent but violent variety. Deadly in confined spaces, such as your car. You have been warned.
And then any dudes in the car take credit.

Nothing was as bad as the "Post you toilette seat" thread.
*shudders*
I still have nightmares.

Cybix
Dec 5, 2006, 10:45 PM
my wife lets it go without any shame around me, or her folks as it seems.

initially when we started to get together, of course, very lady like, but now, she'll even 'dutch' up the bed and 'surprise me' with the ambience.

must admit, I've taught her a few things, she's slowly becoming a jedi master :D

MACDRIVE
Dec 5, 2006, 10:50 PM
says the person who posted a picture of a guy with his hands down his boxers not too long ago. ;) :D

LOL!!! http://deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif

Kwyjibo
Dec 5, 2006, 10:58 PM
However, my girlfriend....... cybernetic android?

she might be a fembot

maybe if you get her a copy of this for the holidays (http://www.amazon.com/Everyone-Poops-My-Body-Science/dp/0916291456/sr=8-1/qid=1165381019/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-8787098-2115825?ie=UTF8&s=books).

Thats only if you really want to talk about it, and I don't understand why you would want to. I would imagine the talk about cycles comes right after the talk about poop, more mystery I say. her pooping is not relevant to your relationship, unless infact she is a fembot, and then you can stop using contraception ...

mgargan1
Dec 5, 2006, 11:20 PM
dude, remember that time when you were walking down the street, when all of a sudden she told you she just happened to stepped on a duck? Right then...

Lyle
Dec 6, 2006, 08:08 AM
I'm convinced that women don't fart or "drop the kids off at the pool."Anecdotal evidence (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=2427576&postcount=5) suggests otherwise.

teleromeo
Dec 6, 2006, 08:15 AM
I'm convinced that women don't fart ...

They start farting once they wear a wedding ring ...

Thomas Veil
Dec 6, 2006, 08:15 AM
I think we have finally hit rock bottom on the Community Forums board.You need to hang out at the political forum more often. :D

Could it be constipation?That would explain a lot.

DrStrangelove
Dec 6, 2006, 08:45 AM
Hah! And it was a she!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16064706/

Turns out women not only fart, but they'll do anything (including compromising FAA laws) to cover up their own little brand of "terrorism."

How apropos.

sushi
Dec 6, 2006, 08:49 AM
And her I sit thinking that my PB has a burning smell! :D

wimic
Dec 6, 2006, 09:18 AM
I can assure you - we function like any other animal... we do both!

My friend has been with her boyfriend for almost 3 years and she refuses to pass gas around him. She'll go so far as to go home to do a #2. I don't understand it at all... it's a perfectly normal thing to do. It took me about 2 months to get comfortable enough around my boyfriend to do it. For some people it just takes longer I guess.

haleyvan
Dec 6, 2006, 12:44 PM

Right before we take a shower...while the shower is warming up, of course. Women's secrets revealed!

keysersoze
Dec 6, 2006, 02:30 PM
Yucka.

Should never have read all this. :(

Abstract
Dec 6, 2006, 03:36 PM
Hah! And it was a she!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16064706/

Turns out women not only fart, but they'll do anything (including compromising FAA laws) to cover up their own little brand of "terrorism."

How apropos.

Wow.

My friend has been with her boyfriend for almost 3 years and she refuses to pass gas around him. She'll go so far as to go home to do a #2. I don't understand it at all... it's a perfectly normal thing to do. It took me about 2 months to get comfortable enough around my boyfriend to do it. For some people it just takes longer I guess.

Well I don't feel comfortable letting one rip in front of my girlfriend, and I've dated her for awhile. I'm sure she would never fart around me. Maybe it's a cultural thing. I don't think I'd ever just let it go. I'd probably try to hold it in until I was alone before I did so, and if I couldn't, then I'd do it if I knew it was going to be a quiet, "unscented" one.

redAPPLE
Dec 6, 2006, 03:44 PM

that made my day. thank you and take care.

an old girlfriend sent me this one... i am not sure what she wants to achieve by sending it to me...

Unorthodox
Dec 6, 2006, 03:45 PM
I'd do it if I knew it was going to be a quiet, "unscented" one.
You can tell?
Do you have some sort of fart-forcaster? Some scientific instrument that you place up you buttocks to measure wind velocity and smell power?

Lau
Dec 6, 2006, 03:49 PM
I loves me some farting.

monkeydo_jb
Dec 6, 2006, 04:05 PM
[SIZE="1"]But gentlemen don't "Dutch oven".

Haha, funniest thing in this thread so far.

And yes, marriage is a real eye opener.

Abstract
Dec 6, 2006, 04:23 PM
You can tell?
Do you have some sort of fart-forcaster? Some scientific instrument that you place up you buttocks to measure wind velocity and smell power?

If it feels warm, I keep it to my deathbed.

dizastor
Dec 6, 2006, 04:32 PM
They don't fart or #2 for long periods of time (days), usually due to years of "holding it in" in public. Beware of the day the cork comes out though, you'll probably need to call someone to unclog your toilet.

xsedrinam
Dec 6, 2006, 04:40 PM
For the record, should this be archived under MR anals or annals of history? :)

Sesshi
Dec 6, 2006, 04:59 PM
Haha, funniest thing in this thread so far.

And yes, marriage is a real eye opener.

Or Tacos.

Unorthodox
Dec 6, 2006, 05:04 PM
If it feels warm, I keep it to my deathbed.
More like until you explode!

Mr. Durden
Dec 6, 2006, 05:21 PM
I have no useful input into the farting or dumping except to say that this is one of the most entertaining threads Ive ever read. Educational too.

And to stay on topic... ummmmm. I once saw a woman dookey. So I can attest that it does indeed happen, but cant say how often, or if it only happens after marriage.

yojitani
Dec 6, 2006, 05:38 PM
.... they 'poot'

-Richard Pryor

Unorthodox
Dec 6, 2006, 05:47 PM
Or Tacos.
Personally, I close my eyes

SpookTheHamster
Dec 6, 2006, 05:50 PM
snip

I don't think you should visit this thread anymore. You've done too much damage...

BuzWeaver
Dec 6, 2006, 09:09 PM
I'm convinced that women don't fart or "drop the kids off at the pool." I've dated my girlfriend for a while now, and I don't think she has ever gone to take a.....#2. Or was it a number 1? Oh, I forget, but if I spend an entire day with her from morning to night (eg: when we're on vacation), she only seems to go to the toilet for like 1 minute, so unless she's miraculously quick at it, and she holds in the gas, I can't figure it out.

http://www.clipjunkie.com/Do-Girls-Fart-vid300.html

solvs
Dec 6, 2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah, you must not be around too many pregnant ones. Especially while giving birth. :eek: You get those drugs in them, and look out. Sleeping too. Especially after burrito night. I try to hold it in most of the times, doing it only in private. Running the showers while going, waiting for it to get hot. Don't mind if it comes out the other direction. I had a female friend who could put any man to shame with her burps. I'd always say something funny like, "my God, that is so attractive". :p

My Parents don't seem to mind, my Dad ripping one whenever he feels like it and my Mom going to the bathroom with the door open all the time. *insert :bleh: smilie here*

rogersmj
Dec 6, 2006, 11:08 PM
This has to be the funniest thread I've seen in ages. But yes, women can let it rip.

I could mention a funny anecdote regarding my fiance, but she would absolutely kill me if I posted it to the whole internet.

That said, there's another girl I know who frequently has the Silent But (EXTREMELY) Deadly variant going on. Man, those reek. She's never copped to it, but over the years we figured out who it was by commonality of her presence whenever we detected a certain "aroma."

sushi
Dec 6, 2006, 11:47 PM
That said, there's another girl I know who frequently has the Silent But (EXTREMELY) Deadly variant going on. Man, those reek. She's never copped to it, but over the years we figured out who it was by commonality of her presence whenever we detected a certain "aroma."
She's just marking her territory! ;) :p :D

iBlue
Dec 7, 2006, 02:43 AM
http://www.clipjunkie.com/Do-Girls-Fart-vid300.html

ah, that was brilliant! good old Carrie.

Nym
Dec 7, 2006, 06:31 AM
LMAO! Funniest thread ever! A little repulsive too :D

Of course girls fart, believe me, a friend of mine has no problem farting right in front of me...
However my GF (for 5 years) has always tried to control herself around me, she says she does it "quietly" though! Not that it would matter...
Unless you fart at the dinner table or in my face (during my sleep) it's all good :D
Eheh, anyway, girls fart and take huge dumps, geez, I've walked into a bathroom where a women had just been and my thoughts were:

#1: "PFFFFFF, where's the rotting body creating this stench?"
#2: "How can such a giant Zune like this could have come out of such a cute and small creature?"

Funny thread :o
And whoever made the wallaby comment, AHHAHAHA!

sushi
Dec 7, 2006, 06:36 AM
#2: "How can such a giant Zune like this could have come out of such a cute and small creature?"
This may go down as one of the most memorable quotes of 2006! :D

Nym
Dec 7, 2006, 06:52 AM
(immense crowd applause, clap clap clap)
Thank you Thank you (looking proud)!
We all have our moments of enlightment :D

I was actually thinking, a thread at MR talking about the "ass-subjects" and no one makes a Zune remark? lol

sushi
Dec 7, 2006, 07:56 AM
(immense crowd applause, clap clap clap)
Thank you Thank you (looking proud)!
We all have our moments of enlightment :D
While you are basking in your glory I am going to excuse myself and go take a Zune! :eek: :D

Nym
Dec 7, 2006, 08:49 AM
While you are basking in your glory I am going to excuse myself and go take a Zune! :eek: :D

ahahah, let all those Zune's out then :D

Dagless
Dec 7, 2006, 09:40 AM
Oh I've got many a funny story about all the women in my life, but they'd kill me :D

*pumping I'm on about. :D

Sdashiki
Dec 7, 2006, 09:40 AM
Co-Worker sent me this in an email, then I found it on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLbrSfVOXHU

its 20s, so dont be scared to click.

damn, it proves the point.

too well.

Nym
Dec 7, 2006, 10:32 AM
Oh I've got many a funny story about all the women in my life, but they'd kill me :D

*pumping I'm on about. :D

HEY, you can't do that!! Just tell us the funny story already :D

And the youtube video, it was fake obviously... who the hell takes a dump in a jacuzzi with more people inside?? let me rephrase, who the hell takes a dump in a jacuzzi anyway??? LMAO!

yellow
Dec 7, 2006, 10:34 AM
Wait until you get married, apparently it's all saved up until that point.

Nym
Dec 7, 2006, 10:48 AM
Don't say that, you'll destroy my relationship!! :D
And by the way, what's up with you having my GF pic in your avatar?
I'll tell Evangeline when I get home later, she won't be happy... ;)

I hope not all marriages are a "fart-fest" like you are suggesting :D

princealfie
Dec 7, 2006, 10:53 AM

What? :eek: Is that the secret of marriage...

sushi
Dec 7, 2006, 05:03 PM
As I stated earlier, love is blind but marriage is a real eye opener! :)

And from based on this thread, for some a really big eye opener! :eek: :D

Spanky Deluxe
Dec 7, 2006, 08:48 PM
Hmmmm... I can tell you that girls sure do fart and do number 2s. My girlfriend is a nurse and let me tell you, there's nothing nurses (especially student nurses) like to talk about more than poo. We've had discussions on how different people poo, wipe, consistency, everything.

Basically, girls do much smaller poos but more often, hence only a few minutes. Guys do honking great big poos and generally take reading material / laptops to the toilet with them. My girlfriend is shocked at the size of my poos (which I've often had to describe to her). Ahhh the joys of going out with a nurse!!

rogersmj
Dec 7, 2006, 09:00 PM
...and generally take reading material / laptops to the toilet with them.

Laptops?? Make sure it's not a MacBook, you'll burn your...um...accessories...

Music_Producer
Dec 8, 2006, 06:53 AM
My wife has a special talent.. she can burp and fart at the same time.

I don't know what's worse..her farts or that polonium found on the planes.. I think I'll take the polonium anyday :eek:

And yes, she was very 'lady like' before we got married. Lol.. you women are such scamsters

floriflee
Dec 8, 2006, 07:55 AM
Yes, they do.

- D0c

I can attest to that. Poor hubby.... :D

You just can't help it. The digestive system is working more slowly so the gasses just build up and you don't very well want to keep it all in. It's already uncomfortable enough having all your organs compressed by the growing alien in your belly. So out they come as some fearsome burps and/or farts. After eating some soup yesterday I let out a burp where I could have recited the alphabet...twice!

Blue Velvet
Dec 8, 2006, 08:03 AM
Guys do honking great big poos and generally take reading material / laptops to the toilet with them...

Where exactly are you posting from again?

Spanky Deluxe
Dec 8, 2006, 08:31 AM
Where exactly are you posting from again?

Hehe, I confess I have posted from the toilet before!! There's something very refreshing about talking to someone on msn whilst you push one out!! :p

wimic
Dec 8, 2006, 08:58 AM
I'd probably try to hold it in until I was alone before I did so, and if I couldn't, then I'd do it if I knew it was going to be a quiet, "unscented" one.

What happens if and when you guys start living together and sleeping in the same bed? You're not going to be able to train yourself not to fart in your sleep! You may as well get used to it... once you get past the "ewwe factor" it becomes second nature.

My boyfriend and I don't look at it as something to be ashamed of... it's more comical than anything... my man not only farts around me - he's been known to pin my down and fart on me! (ewwwwwwe!)... he seems to find it funny... it's gross but we always have a good laugh at it.

anyways... my point is - you should be able to share everything with that special someone and you shouldn't have to hide things from them... especially things that are beyond your control!

Abstract
Dec 8, 2006, 09:42 AM
What happens if and when you guys start living together and sleeping in the same bed? You're not going to be able to train yourself not to fart in your sleep!

We do sleep in the same bed. I haven't noticed any farting, but I'm going to pay more attention now thanks to you. ;)

And I know it's a natural process, but I still think it's a bit rude/inconsiderate if I don't at least try to resist "letting the bomb drop". I don't mind rude things and tend to keep my attitude and relationships a bit light, but there are SOME things I try to keep to myself because of my opinion that farting and burping whenever you want is rude, even in front of your loved ones. I don't really want to be seen as Homer Simpson. His behaviour on the show is to be mocked, really.

devilot
Dec 8, 2006, 09:59 AM
What happens if and when you guys start living together and sleeping in the same bed? You're not going to be able to train yourself not to fart in your sleep!*groan* My ex's guy friend would fart all the time... so you'd think he'd be able to relieve all his gas while awake, but no, he'd let some crazy farts rip while he was sleeping! :eek: Never safe from him.

My boyfriend and I don't look at it as something to be ashamed of... it's more comical than anything...

anyways... my point is - you should be able to share everything with that special someone and you shouldn't have to hide things from them... especially things that are beyond your control!I agree. But it's still rather embarrassing... :o I blame that on internalized social norms (it's often okay for men but not for women, etc.).

yellow
Dec 8, 2006, 10:30 AM
Hehe, I confess I have posted from the toilet before!! There's something very refreshing about talking to someone on msn whilst you push one out!! :p

I believe that falls under the "need to know" category, which I'm fairly certain none of us are in.

floriflee
Dec 8, 2006, 11:45 AM
Strangely, this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everyone_poops) now comes to mind. Maybe Abstract should pass it along to his gf...

MarkCollette
Dec 8, 2006, 01:00 PM
And I know it's a natural process, but I still think it's a bit rude/inconsiderate if I don't at least try to resist "letting the bomb drop". I don't mind rude things and tend to keep my attitude and relationships a bit light, but there are SOME things I try to keep to myself because of my opinion that farting and burping whenever you want is rude, even in front of your loved ones. I don't really want to be seen as Homer Simpson. His behaviour on the show is to be mocked, really.

I'm on the same page with you here. I don't let it rip around everyone and treat it like an accomplishment, like some people do, but rather prefer to be discreet, and appreciate the same from others. But yeah, still usually laugh when whatever happens.

freeny
Dec 8, 2006, 01:14 PM
Which brings to mind a question raised on FARK today:

What about women who wear burqas. Do their farts get trapped in?

They are their own Dutch oven;)

MarkCollette
Dec 8, 2006, 01:29 PM
They are their own Dutch oven;)

Would it be too riské, to propose that we brainstorm for a specific term for this phenomenon?

- Muslim oven
- Burqa bum burp oven
- الهولنديه فرن ("dutch oven" in the google english to arabic translator)
- Caliphate caliente cooker (don't ask me why I added Spanish)

puckhead193
Dec 8, 2006, 01:44 PM
Strangely, this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everyone_poops) now comes to mind. Maybe Abstract should pass it along to his gf...

is that the book where the main character is Joshua... Or is that another book on pooping :confused:

MacsRgr8
Dec 8, 2006, 02:58 PM
Being Dutch, I had to look it up....

Farts can bring more excitement into wedlock if administered in a Dutch Oven2: this is where one partner lets go a huge fart, pulls the duvet cover or bed sheets over the head of their loved one, trapping them in a confusion of methane, while shouting triumphantly, 'Dutch oven! Dutch oven!' The person trapped will wriggle like an eel, the trapper will then nearly die laughing and it will all end up in a really boisterous play fight. Of course, this is all in questionable taste.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A673508 (really credit to the BBC..? :D )

Man, how our nation has become famous! :p :D :o

floriflee
Dec 8, 2006, 04:21 PM
is that the book where the main character is Joshua... Or is that another book on pooping :confused:

Hmm... it's been a while since I actually read the book so I don't remember. :(

sushi
Dec 8, 2006, 09:17 PM
Mankind...

...travels to the moon and back, creates cool hi tech toys, but still is amused by the simple act of passing gas! :)

xsedrinam
Dec 8, 2006, 09:32 PM
Mankind...

...travels to the moon and back, creates cool hi tech toys, but still is amused by the simple act of passing gas! :)
People seem inflatulated with it.
http://www.advancedphysics.org/forum/images/smilies/fart.gif

sushi
Dec 9, 2006, 12:02 AM
People seem inflatulated with it.
http://www.advancedphysics.org/forum/images/smilies/fart.gif
Your gif images are funny. MLOL!

Somebody must have some time on their hands! :D

rogersmj
Dec 9, 2006, 12:05 AM
Your gif images are funny. MLOL!

Somebody must have some time on their hands! :D

Pssst...he just ripped them off from another forum: http://www.advancedphysics.org/forum/images/smilies/fart.gif

:D

But yes, it is funny.

That document someone posted earlier said 12-40 farts a day were normal...does anyone keep track? :p

sushi
Dec 9, 2006, 12:06 AM
Pssst...he just ripped them off from another forum: http://www.advancedphysics.org/forum/images/smilies/fart.gif
I know, but he still found them and posted them! :)

MacsRgr8
Dec 9, 2006, 02:52 AM
That document someone posted earlier said 12-40 farts a day were normal...does anyone keep track? :p

Are those potential farts, or farts which are actually squeezed out?

Do those count that come up as a bonus during a #2 session?

poppe
Dec 9, 2006, 03:06 AM
My girl hides it until she takes a shower. That way I don't know or so she thinks. it's a weird kinda because I grew up with three sisters who were nun to shy to share themselves so to have a girl that is very secretive about it is interesting.

xsedrinam
Dec 9, 2006, 10:39 AM
My girl hides it until she takes a shower. That way I don't know or so she thinks. it's a weird kinda because I grew up with three sisters who were nun to shy to share themselves so to have a girl that is very secretive about it is interesting.
Great. Now we have farting nuns. Bad habit, I'd say.

skunk
Dec 9, 2006, 12:19 PM
Great. Now we have farting nuns. Bad habit, I'd say.Is that a veiled implication?

xsedrinam
Dec 9, 2006, 12:25 PM
Is that a veiled implication?
It's on par with picking burgahs out of ones nose.

skunk
Dec 9, 2006, 12:26 PM
It's on par with picking burgahs out of ones nose.You're teetering on the edge of the abbess.

xsedrinam
Dec 9, 2006, 12:28 PM
You're teetering on the edge of the abbess.
In a non conventional sort of way.

ChrisWB
Dec 9, 2006, 01:26 PM
Great. Now we have farting nuns. Bad habit, I'd say.Simply altar your perception.

poppe
Dec 9, 2006, 03:11 PM
Great. Now we have farting nuns. Bad habit, I'd say.

haha oops...