PDA

View Full Version : Removing artwork

BenHoleton
Dec 22, 2006, 09:38 AM
Hi. In iTunes, I have to add a lot of album artwork as I have a lot of rarer cd's. Sometimes as I do this I have accidentally dropped the wrong artwork on the wrong cd. Is there a way of removing that? Command-Z doesn't work.

Osarkon
Dec 22, 2006, 10:40 AM
Hi. In iTunes, I have to add a lot of album artwork as I have a lot of rarer cd's. Sometimes as I do this I have accidentally dropped the wrong artwork on the wrong cd. Is there a way of removing that? Command-Z doesn't work.

Try Right-clicking (or Control - Clicking) and then select 'Clear Downloaded Artwork' ?

Cinematographer
Dec 22, 2006, 11:08 AM
Try Right-clicking (or Control - Clicking) and then select 'Clear Downloaded Artwork' ?

As far as I know, this only works with automatically downloaded artwork. The artwork added manually has to be removed manually: CMD-I, select the album artwork & delete.

Blackhawk2006
Dec 22, 2006, 12:42 PM
u sure u cant just paste any nother album art over the one u did wrong to make it correct?

JSchwage
Dec 22, 2006, 01:52 PM
Select all the tracks on that specific album (hold Shift down, select first song, then select last song). Right-click (CMD + click) anywhere on selected songs and select Get Info. From there you can select the album artwork by double clicking the artwork box. Once you click OK, it should change the artwork to the one you specified on all the tracks for that album.

mkrishnan
Dec 22, 2006, 01:58 PM
u sure u cant just paste any nother album art over the one u did wrong to make it correct?

When you do this, I'm pretty sure it just adds the new artwork to the old artwork (you can have more than one image per song).