Removing artwork

Discussion in 'iPod' started by BenHoleton, Dec 22, 2006.

1. macrumors regular

Hi. In iTunes, I have to add a lot of album artwork as I have a lot of rarer cd's. Sometimes as I do this I have accidentally dropped the wrong artwork on the wrong cd. Is there a way of removing that? Command-Z doesn't work.

2. macrumors 68020

Osarkon

Try Right-clicking (or Control - Clicking) and then select 'Clear Downloaded Artwork' ?

3. macrumors 6502a

Cinematographer

As far as I know, this only works with automatically downloaded artwork. The artwork added manually has to be removed manually: CMD-I, select the album artwork & delete.

4. macrumors member

u sure u cant just paste any nother album art over the one u did wrong to make it correct?

5. macrumors 6502a

JSchwage

Select all the tracks on that specific album (hold Shift down, select first song, then select last song). Right-click (CMD + click) anywhere on selected songs and select Get Info. From there you can select the album artwork by double clicking the artwork box. Once you click OK, it should change the artwork to the one you specified on all the tracks for that album.

6. Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

When you do this, I'm pretty sure it just adds the new artwork to the old artwork (you can have more than one image per song).