PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone mind if I used my PC?

ibookin'
May 6, 2003, 09:14 PM
Now that I have broadband, I have decided to being folding during the day on my iMac and my PC (Athlon XP 1700+).

What I was wondering is if it would disrupt the sanctity of our folding team to use the PC, or if we even have such sanctity.

jethroted
May 6, 2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by ibookin'@mwny
Now that I have broadband, I have decided to being folding during the day on my iMac and my PC (Athlon XP 1700+).

What I was wondering is if it would disrupt the sanctity of our folding team to use the PC, or if we even have such sanctity.

Man if we all used macs only, we would have way less points than we do now. I sadly only have 2 macs on my fleet of 13-15. That would be the case for most people. Alot of us have more pc's than macs just because they are all around us. There is no harm in letting it do some work for the team. Points are points!;)

ibookin'
May 6, 2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by jethroted
Man if we all used macs only, we would have way less points than we do now. I sadly only have 2 macs on my fleet of 13-15. That would be the case for most people. Alot of us have more pc's than macs just because they are all around us. There is no harm in letting it do some work for the team. Points are points!;)

Time to load it up as soon as I get home, then!