Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Feb 19, 2005
While going through a Brookstone® Magazine I found this Crosley® Digital Jukebox. It says on the bottom that you just touch the screen to pick your songs. Sure, this can happen on Windows too but it specifically states
Jukebox includes an integrated Apple® Mac® computer that runs iTunes®.
So is this a sign of a great thing? I know the patent offices have on file the specs for such thing from Apple, but this is staring us in the face isn't it?

Attachments

• webreadyscan10138zj4.jpg
    webreadyscan10138zj4.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 187

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Very good catch, but I'm personally not interested in touch screens until OS XI comes out with full touch screen (and revolutionary) functionality such as this. :cool:

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
There has been a company that makes modified touchscreen Macs for some time... I am blocking on the name, and I couldn't find it on Google, but they either modify and sell the computer to you or they modify one you send them.

But the touchscreen technology's been there for some time. It's not evidence that Apple is releasing jack, though, sadly. :(

Mammoth

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2005
Canada
This marvelous machine can be your for only $5000! That's right! Only $5000!

It includes a cheap jukebox case, cheap Mac Mini, and cheap speakers all for a cheap, cheap price of just $5000! Call now and we'll throw in a free power cord! A $50 value, free!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.