PDA

View Full Version : Anyone buy Photoshop CS2 for the Web Book

nhamze
Mar 3, 2007, 08:14 PM
Does anyone have this book. It is isbn 0321331710. I am at my wits end. I made the mistake of sending my brother to barnes and noble for it and when I get it I flip to the back to pop in the cd and guess what no cd. So it was put out by lydia I assumed that they had digital copies since they have that online training, but nope I called them and they said I would have to call the publisher peachpit. So I called peachpit and they tell me that since I didn't buy it from them that I had to return it to barnes and noble. So I go to barnes and noble and tried to return it but they said I can't return it without the cd hehe. I tried to explain it to them that it didn't come with a cd but no dice. So what I was wondering is if anyone has this book could they send me the lesson files, I don't need those stupid videos I just need the psd lesson files. I can send you a picture of me with my book to prove I bought it. Can anyone help me out? Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I am really at my wits end.

Nick