PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Airlines worker fired after ejaculating on customer

skoker
Mar 6, 2007, 12:26 PM
Jeez. What a wack job. You just can't beat it sometimes.

Looks like mixed nuts were the in-flight snack on this Northwest Airlines flight:

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/16839389.htm

katie ta achoo
Mar 6, 2007, 12:28 PM
Another reason to fly Southwest, ey Skoker? ;)

but man, If that happened to me, I'd want him to be charged with more than a misdemeanor!

vniow
Mar 6, 2007, 12:28 PM
Gaa, pun...overload...

zelmo
Mar 6, 2007, 12:41 PM
...and so ends what is probably the most meaningful relationship this guy is likely to have in his life outside of Cell Block H.

mattscott306
Mar 6, 2007, 12:58 PM
...and so ends what is probably the most meaningful relationship this guy is likely to have in his life outside of Cell Block H.

Doubt he'll get cell block time. Pathetically sad though, maybe he thought he'd be included in the mile high club because of that.

nickster9224
Mar 6, 2007, 03:27 PM
lol the mile high club.

Teh Don Ditty
Mar 6, 2007, 03:54 PM
Jeez. What a wack job. You just can't beat it sometimes.

Looks like mixed nuts were the in-flight snack on this Northwest Airlines flight:

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/16839389.htm

Punning away are we? :D I'd do the same exact thing.

lol the mile high club.

You usually need a partner to make into the mile high club. Playing with your dingy does not constitute that.

SpookTheHamster
Mar 6, 2007, 04:01 PM
What a wanker, looks like he's in a bit of a sticky situation.

jsw
Mar 6, 2007, 04:02 PM
I wonder what came over her, er, him to make him do that? It must've been hard to actually finish before she woke up.

SpookTheHamster
Mar 6, 2007, 04:04 PM
It's totally her fault for not waking up. I mean, who doesn't notice someone tugging away against themself? I jest

21stcenturykid
Mar 6, 2007, 04:16 PM
how did no1 else notice!?

Nym
Mar 6, 2007, 04:39 PM
LMAO, she must be a very attractive woman for someone to shake the snake like that! ahahah, this made my day.

It's true what they say.. "sometimes truth is stranger than fiction".

MacNut
Mar 6, 2007, 04:42 PM
but man, If that happened to me, I'd want him to be charged with more than a misdemeanor!child support.:p

Lord Blackadder
Mar 6, 2007, 04:53 PM
but man, If that happened to me, I'd want him to be charged with more than a misdemeanor!

"Assault with a deadly weapon", pehaps?

rdowns
Mar 6, 2007, 04:54 PM
I thought all liquids had to be in a container of less than 3 ounces.

MacNut
Mar 6, 2007, 05:01 PM
I thought all liquids had to be in a container of less than 3 ounces.Maybe he read it as 3 inches.

GFLPraxis
Mar 6, 2007, 06:19 PM
A misdemeanor? You'd think that would get him sex offender status.

balamw
Mar 6, 2007, 06:42 PM
A misdemeanor? You'd think that would get him sex offender status.

It's listed as "simple assault" here

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070306/NEWS07/70306040/1051/SPORTS03

B

Abstract
Mar 6, 2007, 07:31 PM
I want to see a photo of this woman.

She'd have to be EXTREMELY hot for someone to do something crazy like that.

jsw
Mar 6, 2007, 07:32 PM

She'd have to be EXTREMELY hot for someone to do something crazy like that.I think the "crazy" sort of obviates the need for teh hotness™.

Abstract
Mar 6, 2007, 08:52 PM
I guess you could be right.

What do you think I'm doing right now?

Chundles
Mar 6, 2007, 09:00 PM
Well, at least there are no double standards - just a couple of weeks ago a Qantas Flight Attendant was sacked after a customer (Ralph Fiennes) ejaculated in her.

I think she consented to it though, unlike this poor customer who probably didn't want THAT kind of pearl necklace.

Teh Don Ditty
Mar 6, 2007, 09:03 PM
Well, at least there are no double standards - just a couple of weeks ago a Qantas Flight Attendant was sacked after a customer (Ralph Fiennes) ejaculated in her.

I think she consented to it though, unlike this poor customer who probably didn't want THAT kind of pearl necklace.

Imagine what he could've done with some Lube™

jsw
Mar 6, 2007, 09:06 PM
My first instinct was that you were joking. Google proved me wrong. :eek:

mcarnes
Mar 7, 2007, 12:07 AM
Pfft. Women complain too much.

redAPPLE
Mar 7, 2007, 01:07 AM
as everybody knows, liquid is a free flowing substance that sometimes can't be controlled.

as guys know, this stuff can flow freely uncontrolled sometimes.

i believe this is what happened and the poor lady was just an innocent bystander. something like a getting drenched by a passing car.

iMacZealot
Mar 7, 2007, 01:20 AM
...and it somehow got on her....with his pants on???!!!!???

I don't think this was a natural mistake.

Mechcozmo
Mar 7, 2007, 01:29 AM
<pun>The site opened a popup window... I didn't even ask for it... all I did was sit there after I clicked on the link... who do I contact to sue?</pun></sarcasm>

That was funnier in my head.:)

davidjearly
Mar 7, 2007, 05:05 AM
Typical BS laws. I'm not in the US but I hope, that if something like that happened over here in the UK the guy would get charged with sexual assault. All joking aside, this is absolutely disgusting.

David

sushi
Mar 7, 2007, 05:13 AM
Typical BS laws. I'm not in the US but I hope, that if something like that happened over here in the UK the guy would get charged with sexual assault. All joking aside, this is absolutely disgusting.
Agree.

I don't understand where someone who was accused of exposing themselves spends time in jail where as this individual actually leaves a calling card and gets a minor fine. Weird.

Reminds me of the tax laws. Convoluted and confusing.

whooleytoo
Mar 7, 2007, 06:39 AM
He really needs to get a grip on himself.

And there was I thinking an extra member of staff will always come in handy...

DeSnousa
Mar 7, 2007, 07:16 AM
A bit of topic, but this got me thinking what would of happen if this was over international waters. Does the guy face charges by his own country?

dops7107
Mar 7, 2007, 07:27 AM

I think you need to change your avatar. Or I need to clean my mind - maybe I'm being influenced by the topic of this thread... :o

http://forums.macrumors.com/image.php?u=30895&dateline=1172907174

SpookTheHamster
Mar 7, 2007, 07:31 AM
A bit of topic, but this got me thinking what would of happen if this was over international waters. Does the guy face charges by his own country?

I always thought that the charges were pressed in the destination country?

whooleytoo
Mar 7, 2007, 09:30 AM
I think you need to change your avatar. Or I need to clean my mind - maybe I'm being influenced by the topic of this thread... :o

http://forums.macrumors.com/image.php?u=30895&dateline=1172907174

Ha! I very nearly snorted Lucozade there... :D

I thought I was the only one who saw that, so I was keeping quiet!

2nyRiggz
Mar 7, 2007, 09:52 AM

She'd have to be EXTREMELY hot for someone to do something crazy like that.

Maybe this fella was lonely and.....who I'm I kidding..these airline workers get more *beep* than the average...he's just sick.

Bless

GFLPraxis
Mar 7, 2007, 11:37 AM
Ha! I very nearly snorted Lucozade there... :D

I thought I was the only one who saw that, so I was keeping quiet!

Me too.

My mind has been defiled...

Deepdale
Mar 7, 2007, 01:01 PM
Jet Blue must be very grateful that another airline is getting unwanted attention for the time being.

spicyapple
Mar 7, 2007, 01:10 PM
Is it really that unusual for unfamiliar guys to "serve the nasty pudding" to unsuspecting women? Same ^&%$ different place.

MacNut
Mar 7, 2007, 01:19 PM
If some girl does it to a guy what would happen, Would the guy even care or give her a tip.:p

mattscott306
Mar 7, 2007, 01:23 PM
If some girl does it to a guy what would happen, Would the guy even care or give her a tip.:p

Is she hot or not?

MacNut
Mar 7, 2007, 01:25 PM
Is she hot or not?Attractive I would hope.:)

SkyBell
Mar 7, 2007, 01:57 PM
<snip>
Regarding your signiture.... how can you possibly view that as a building? looks like a tree to me.

On topic..

You'd have to be a total pervert to do that. Or a teenager.:rolleyes:

QCassidy352
Mar 7, 2007, 05:14 PM
Is it really that unusual for unfamiliar guys to "serve the nasty pudding" to unsuspecting women? Same ^&%$ different place.

so... it's ok? or it's to be expected? or what? :confused:

mcarnes
Mar 7, 2007, 06:02 PM
so... it's ok? or it's to be expected? or what? :confused:

He's just saying that the stuff washes right out, so what's the big deal?

Women everywhere need to be more compliant and even lend a helping hand if we are to eradicate blue balls from this world.

I'm kidding of course. ;)

joepunk
Mar 7, 2007, 07:07 PM
So there’s a guy doing 10 years for getting a consensual blowjob at 17 from a girl who was 15 (http://www.atlantamagazine.com/article.php?id=158). When he gets out, that guy is going to have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. But a guy that comes all over a sleeping woman on an airplane is only looking at a misdemeanor charge and six months in prison?

:confused:

Willingly giving head to a 17-year-old when you’re 15 has to be less traumatic—or not traumatic—than being spooged on by some creepy freak on a redeye flight. And if it gets out there that a guy is only going to do six months for a crime like this, how many secret spoogers will figure the crime, in this case, is worth the time?

Teh Don Ditty
Mar 7, 2007, 07:09 PM
So there’s a guy doing 10 years for getting a consensual blowjob at 17 from a girl who was 15 (http://www.atlantamagazine.com/article.php?id=158). When he gets out, that guy is going to have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. But a guy that comes all over a sleeping woman on an airplane is only looking at a misdemeanor charge and six months in prison?

:confused:

Willingly giving head to a 17-year-old when you’re 15 has to be less traumatic—or not traumatic—than being spooged on by some creepy freak on a redeye flight. And if it gets out there that a guy is only going to do six months for a crime like this, how many secret spoogers will figure the crime, in this case, is worth the time?

Here's something that'll tickle your brain: The law in which that guy was convicted under has been changed and they won't let him go free.

Thanks ESPN!

SMM
Mar 7, 2007, 07:16 PM
I just may not even be true. The story had few factual details. Let's see if we have a story by Friday, "Woman sues NW Airlines for $10 Million dollars for.....

jsw
Mar 7, 2007, 07:18 PM
So there’s a guy doing 10 years for getting a consensual blowjob at 17 from a girl who was 15 (http://www.atlantamagazine.com/article.php?id=158).
I just read that article and looked at the linked site as well.

What a perversion of justice. :mad:

nickster9224
Mar 7, 2007, 08:52 PM
He really needs to get a grip on himself.

And there was I thinking an extra member of staff will always come in handy...

i think he already had a grip on himself:D

flyfish29
Mar 7, 2007, 09:32 PM
Jet Blue must be very grateful...

His "jet" did what!!!!!:eek:

who doesn't notice someone tugging away against themself? I jest

It must have been a turbulant flight huh?!?! :)

Abstract
Mar 10, 2007, 08:27 AM
You're all too quick to point fingers.

This innocent man was sitting in his seat with his hand on his crotch, minding his own business. Flight turbulence took care of the rest.

I blame the pilot.

someguy
Mar 10, 2007, 09:29 AM
Some people just know how to let one fly...

zblaxberg
Mar 10, 2007, 06:31 PM
Dane Cook:

Imitating a Woman: gosh all men ever want is sex
Dane Cook: Shutup and keep blowing, we'll talk about this later

FireArse
Mar 11, 2007, 02:17 PM

Yeah, women should think of this as a compliment. Women are so fussy these days...

/end joke

MACDRIVE
Apr 1, 2007, 04:00 AM
That link's not working; I wanted to read all about it. :(

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n284/MACDRIVE/PhillyNews.jpg

aquajet
Apr 3, 2007, 03:48 PM
Here (http://www.startribune.com/467/story/1034178.html) is another link.

Google is your friend. ;)

MACDRIVE
Apr 4, 2007, 04:43 AM
"But our flight attendants and pilots are trained to handle issues that might arise during a flight."

Clever :)

princealfie
Apr 4, 2007, 09:06 AM
Man, why do I miss all the action from jackson?

jsw
Apr 4, 2007, 09:09 AM
There are threads that should be resurrected after finally dying, and then there are threads like this. :)