PDA

View Full Version : Wireless MM loses ability to click, but it still moves cursor.

WillJS
Mar 11, 2007, 02:45 PM
Basically in title.. the mouse will still move the cursor on the screen, but won't click. I have to delete it from Bluetooth prefs and reconfig it. Any ideas what going on?:confused:

CaptainZap
Mar 11, 2007, 02:48 PM
Have you checked the batteries? I doubt this would effect it, but always worth a check.

WillJS
Mar 11, 2007, 02:49 PM
All full.. this mouse is not a week old. I got a Apple BT keyboard and mouse maybe ~1 week ago.:(

Minkintosh
Mar 17, 2007, 02:11 AM
That is very interesting. I have the opposite problem. My bluetooth one click Apple mouse will click but the cursor will not move. I have done many things to try to resolve the issue. I have another one of the exact same mice and the same problem, that I have, still occurs. Which leads me to believe that it is a problem with the bluetooth of the computer. My bluetooth keyboard works just fine, by the way. If you come across a solution for your problem it may help me with mine.:(

srexy
Mar 17, 2007, 05:44 PM
I've run into that a couple of times myself. I usually find that if I turn bluetooth off on my MBP and on the mouse as well it will come back after I turn them both back on.

It's somewhat humorous watching me clicking furiously away - baffled as to why nothing is happening.