Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrOxbig

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2007
Hi, I have Protools 7.3 MAudio with a Mac and I just recently installed some soft synth programs. They compatible and in RTAS formats. They show up in the Plugins folder but when I open Protools and try to use them they don't show up. Does anyone have any idea as to why they arent showing up in my instrument plugins? Thanks

MrOxbig

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2007
Hi, I have Protools 7.3 MAudio with a Mac and I just recently installed some soft synth programs. They compatible and in RTAS formats. They show up in the Plugins folder but when I open Protools and try to use them they don't show up. Does anyone have any idea as to why they arent showing up in my instrument plugins? Thanks

which plug-in folder?

mine are here:

MacHD:/Library/Application Support/Digidesign/Plug-Ins

inside the protools folder, it is in same places where all of my audiosuite stuff is...and they all show up

zimv20

macrumors 601
Jul 18, 2002
toronto
sorry, i misread your first post, i didn't see that they were instruments. i don't have any experience with that, sorry.

scottlinux

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2005
I've had this problem, and had to re-run the installer for the plugins. (EWQLSO in my case) Then it showed up in Pro Tools.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.